• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mercedes Benz Accident

Uditha88

Also, just beyond that tree that the car hit was a small house that housed a family of innocent people. If it werent for that tree, the Mercedes would likely have hit the house. In that situation, things would probably have been FAR worse.

Will the members of the Bleeding Hearts Club spend this much effort and tears and the sighs and the condolences and 'aneys' and the RIPS if these poor innocents died?

It would have been just another statistic eh?

Oh, I forgot, they would have been nobody's right? Hardly missed at the next Barbecue, right? Not missed at the next 31st Party, right? Who cares about some poor losers 'who couldn't reach to the highest point in his life' right?

• Like 2

Supra/VVTI I totally agree with you mates what he did was wrong no dought about that and I stand by you guys all the way when it comes to that that’s the fact and you cannot runway from that nor I'll ever try to white wash the guilty party as mistakes done by some kids. They did it wrong and they had to pay for it you are right

BTW : Supra if it wasn't for the coconut tree it would have been a far worse tragedy than it already has been the people are very lucky in that house

what im trying to highlight is the way people interpret it when you say it wrong

As responsible members of the AL we shouldn't make the poor dood who already lost his life look even bad by spreading rumors and giving false judgments because he used his dads Benz and smashed it and got himself killed if you smashed into a coconut tree in that speed in a CIVIC the results would be the same but much worse because he is a rich kid that doesn't mean he should have a bulls eye painted on his back so critics can blast him left and right by saying spoiled brats

im not rich and im not from a rich family but this is the way i see it when you read the whole tread where Some people make this a punch line to use against the guys who are rich in a very filthy way hitting under the belt for a mistake one individual did .... the guys dad was a rich person who could afford a 30 MIL car and who didn't mind what his son did with it .. if I had a Benz when I was that age I would always taken it out to show off cos I can afford it and its his right and none of our business to talk about it

Imagine if a normal dood like you and me did the same thing in a normal Honda CIVIC with a beat silencer that can wake up the whole village what the reaction would be over here people would say a ricer who is a wannabe racer screwed up big time and not this much of heat would be generated in this topic

What im trying to say is some they say the truth but the way they say is very bad and without knowing the person personally giving out wrong judgments about his personality because he is out of our leauge is unacceptable

Edited by kotte mafia
  • Like 1

Im just an insignificant member in this forum but Peri I hope you consider locking this thread up, cos each day passed by its been getting nothing but uglier. Dont want to see this becoming another Gossip lanka.

Not really, just needed someone to ask. Thats why local accidents aren't discussed here a lot, someone who knows the deceased generally asks for the thread/pics to be removed, and we do. Generally Madz tho.