• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Forum Troll

Bugatti

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is Isuru Josh a Troll ..?

• YES
    • NO

at last my mission accomplished. learn to ignore me.

actually we kinda felt sorry for you.you'll notice that your last few posts you were furiously defending yourself with lengthy replies,some seemed like you were on the verge of tears.so instead of trolling us you were getting trolled back and humiliated at the same time.massive failure you are.please take some trolling lessons from your pal turboman,infact ask him to teach you how to drive aswell.

• Like 1

actually we kinda felt sorry for you.you'll notice that your last few posts you were furiously defending yourself with lengthy replies,some seemed like you were on the verge of tears.so instead of trolling us you were getting trolled back and humiliated at the same time.massive failure you are.please take some trolling lessons from your pal turboman,infact ask him to teach you how to drive aswell.

:angry-smiley-048:

TURBOMAN LIKES MASTER DON ha h aha

Wow.... 175,000 in disposable income spent just to prove phallus size! Priceless!!!

Talk about insecurity!

Hey VVTi, I think I may know you !

Do you know a "sniper" by any chance?

Sorry If im mistaken :)

ha! ha! what lengthy reply are you talking about? you mean my 2 line posts. no matter what you say, after spending only 175k i had made a much cheaper honda city into a one matching civic vi/virs in terms of straight line pace. i won many races in that including quite a few honda civic Vi's, prime example being arc angel's civic that lost by many many car's lenghts. i am sure that city was faster than elvis_pil's virs that has never won a race. gosh one night in ekala i remember elvis_pil's car loosing every race he ran.

bdw since i haven't had time to check the other threads lately i don't know what exactly went on with turbo-man but judging by the way things look tubo-man has pulled-off one heck of a april-fools-day-joke on the same blokes who could not make out the "catch" in my promise to leave the forum after a poll.

Actually, we are just waiting for a reply for this

You have till my lawyers return from vacation in Australia. Like Don said, your real life identity is known.

apology granted and statement withdrawn.

bdw i realised today's april fool's day.

apology granted and statement withdrawn.

I didn't make my statement on April Fools. Apologies aren't "granted". And I don't accept apologies with qualifiers about april fools.

• Like 1

I didn't make my statement on April Fools. Apologies aren't "granted". And I don't accept apologies with qualifiers about april fools.

I hereby withdraw in no unambiguous terms, the following claim posted by me on 29 March 2011 at 06:13 PM on http://www.autolanka.com

if this is the kind of people i have locked horns with then by all means i am on the right side. proud ~~~Newbie of The Year 2010~~~~ is a real sell-off and goes on to explain the true status of the more vocal population in this forum.

I hereby wish to extend my aplogies in no unambiguous terms to anyone who may have taken offence in the aforementioned claim posted by me on 29 March 2011 at 06:13 PM on http://www.autolanka.com

Ohhh didnt realize it was your birthday, how rude of us :party-smiley-015::music-smiley-026::party-smiley-029:

Will someone please open a thread so that we all can wish Isurujosh and TURBOMAN on their special day :)

• Like 1

Ha ha you're memory & information is as weak you're word you gay-ass wipe. You don't know the facts or the runs my car did and I've been around even before the days you were sh*t in you're Daddy's balls- so you don't know nothing! :D:D Damn to think you got a kid now:rolleyes:

You're a true Ricer (and pro-troll) in every sense of the word- "A Ricer is a stupid young idiot who thinks he is a car expert after watching The Fast and the Furious" - thats what you are all the way! You get beaten and now try to divert attention away from you're self by dragging me into this. You are a 3rd grade SOB that would even make a discussion about a accidental death political.

You can make all the assumptions about my old car- but they are worth as much a you're reputation- I'm sure you're buddies on that old forum that closed down would believe you though. They would have all thought it was so cool when you decided to covert that City of yours into manual.(without even knowing how drive manual) Moron you could have sold the car and probably brought a factory made manual city cheaper and used to 175k to feed you're hungry child. Or you could have brought a life-time supply of smokes for Zakie and he would have built you a car for free. Oh how can we forget the way you kissed his as*! did you have a picture of him at home? and light a fire for him every morning?

Oh by the way happy birthday!!

• Like 3

Ha ha you're memory & information is as weak you're word you gay-ass wipe. You don't know the facts or the runs my car did and I've been around even before the days you were sh*t in you're Daddy's balls- so you don't know nothing! :D:D Damn to think you got a kid now:rolleyes:

You're a true Ricer (and pro-troll) in every sense of the word- "A Ricer is a stupid young idiot who thinks he is a car expert after watching The Fast and the Furious" - thats what you are all the way! You get beaten and now try to divert attention away from you're self by dragging me into this. You are a 3rd grade SOB that would even make a discussion about a accidental death political.

You can make all the assumptions about my old car- but they are worth as much a you're reputation- I'm sure you're buddies on that old forum that closed down would believe you though. They would have all thought it was so cool when you decided to covert that City of yours into manual.(without even knowing how drive manual) Moron you could have sold the car and probably brought a factory made manual city cheaper and used to 175k to feed you're hungry child. Or you could have brought a life-time supply of smokes for Zakie and he would have built you a car for free. Oh how can we forget the way you kissed his as*! did you have a picture of him at home? and light a fire for him every morning?

+1.... thumbs up..! :action-smiley-033:

good one...

ha! ha! what lengthy reply are you talking about? you mean my 2 line posts. no matter what you say, after spending only 175k i had made a much cheaper honda city into a one matching civic vi/virs in terms of straight line pace. i won many races in that including quite a few honda civic Vi's, prime example being arc angel's civic that lost by many many car's lenghts. i am sure that city was faster than elvis_pil's virs that has never won a race. gosh one night in ekala i remember elvis_pil's car loosing every race he ran.

bdw since i haven't had time to check the other threads lately i don't know what exactly went on with turbo-man but judging by the way things look tubo-man has pulled-off one heck of a april-fools-day-joke on the same blokes who could not make out the "catch" in my promise to leave the forum after a poll.

Get a real car u fool.... think everyone has better things to do than look for little "catches" in ur posts u retard...

stop dragging everyone else’s civics into this.. they bought actual civics... get it.. Not city's which were made for ur wife to take the kids in... and do the grocery run... decipher this " a garbage dump by any other name.. still stinks"… get it….

oh did i pick i nerve here? nevertheless talk about insecurity :), that was one heck of a furious defence.

the reason why i didn't buy a seperate manual car was because i got the car un-registered and kept the car in good nick. when you get down a car first had like that then you are emotionally bound to the car as well. the cost 175k includes Tuned-iChip and correcting the conversion too. for that total i had a reliable, trouble-free, fuel-efficient car that could put a smile on my face. i did the conversion in either 2006 or 2007, the car went on to serve well for 3-4 years until late 2010, almost an year after buying the cefiro, when it was finally sold for the right market value even after having communicated the true history of the car to the new owner. so what gear-head says doesn't really stick hard. ;)

bdw thanks for the b'day wishes. but i am feeling sad that you didn't bother to open up a new thread to wish me. am i that unimportant? :(

Get a real car u fool.... think everyone has better things to do than look for little "catches" in ur posts u retard...

stop dragging everyone elses civics into this.. they bought actual civics... get it.. Not city's which were made for ur wife to take the kids in... and do the grocery run... decipher this " a garbage dump by any other name.. still stinks"… get it….

decipher this " did you check-out gmail motion ( http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html )? "...

Edited by isurujosh

Ohhh didnt realize it was your birthday, how rude of us :party-smiley-015::music-smiley-026::party-smiley-029:

Will someone please open a thread so that we all can wish Isurujosh and TURBOMAN on their special day :)

HEY ARE YOU THE ONE DRIVING THAT CAR?

YOU CAN CELEBRATE APRIL 1ST EVRYDAY,COS YOUR A BORN APRIL _ _ _ L.......... :violent-smiley-099:

• Like 2

actually we kinda felt sorry for you.you'll notice that your last few posts you were furiously defending yourself with lengthy replies....

I hereby withdraw in no unambiguous terms, the following claim posted by me on 29 March 2011 at 06:13 PM on http://www.autolanka.com

I hereby wish to extend my aplogies in no unambiguous terms to anyone who may have taken offence in the aforementioned claim posted by me on 29 March 2011 at 06:13 PM on http://www.autolanka.com

oh did i pick i nerve here? nevertheless talk about insecurity :), that was one heck of a furious defence.

the reason why i didn't buy a seperate manual car was because i got the car un-registered and kept the car in good nick. when you get down a car first had like that then you are emotionally bound to the car as well. the cost 175k includes Tuned-iChip and correcting the conversion too. for that total i had a reliable, trouble-free, fuel-efficient car that could put a smile on my face. i did the conversion in either 2006 or 2007, the car went on to serve well for 3-4 years until late 2010, almost an year after buying the cefiro, when it was finally sold for the right market value even after having communicated the true history of the car to the new owner. so what gear-head says doesn't really stick hard. ;)

bdw thanks for the b'day wishes. but i am feeling sad that you didn't bother to open up a new thread to wish me. am i that unimportant? :(

aaand I rest my case :P

I bet someone is wishing he hadn't started all of this.seeing how he's being bashed to smithereens from all directions...awww we so sorry...is lil' baby isuru gonna cry now??? :sad-smiley-047:

Dumbass!

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

Guys, consider this an official request.

i2kMZ.jpg

He just wants the attention. A true Hola Jr. No one said anything to him for 12 hours, and he actually posts a "look at me!" type post.

That means you too Don. Stop twisting his panties. It seems to set him off.

aaand I rest my case :P

I bet someone is wishing he hadn't started all of this.seeing how he's being bashed to smithereens from all directions...awww we so sorry...is lil' baby isuru gonna cry now??? :sad-smiley-047:

Dumbass!

you still think my b'day is really today and that i want a seperate thread for wishes :lol:

just when i think it's over. it's not. nice to see so many ppl visiting my profile to check whether my b'day is really today. looks like i have taken THEM on one heck of a ride today also.

All I can say dude, is if you still wanna make noise, think you have achieved something, and think you have manipulated anyone into doing anything, you are dumber than I thought. Which is really saying something, coz I thought you were rock bottom dumb.

Oh well, what to do. Empty vessels and all that. Since you don't seem to wanna shut up, I'll have to lock this.