• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Forum Troll

Bugatti

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is Isuru Josh a Troll ..?

• YES
    • NO

Hey IJ,

Hey.....

I like you to be in the forum and i think most of the members are same.

So reconsider your stupid decision and come back.

Dont let ur opponents to remove you frm the forum.........ur making your self a covered....

:action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

don't you see i am having a big laugh over the whole saga, ever since it unfolded? i have been driving these gentlemen to work according to my agenda (getting them to come up with a poll, make them vote and rant, setting them a target).

most hilarious was to see one particular gentleman putting up a positive reputation for every post against me. next i am going to put a comment against me by my self to get that particular gentleman to like my post :lol.

You are one heck of a character with a very warped imagination and a twisted brilliance (sort of). :D Always find a way to keep yourself entertained. Just can’t figure out what’s going on inside that mind.. :lol: Seriously...!!

don't you see i am having a big laugh over the whole saga, ever since it unfolded? i have been driving these gentlemen to work according to my agenda (getting them to come up with a poll, make them vote and rant, setting them a target).

most hilarious was to see one particular gentleman putting up a positive reputation for every post against me. next i am going to put a comment against me by my self to get that particular gentleman to like my post :lol.

Isuru, I think you know who I am (in person). Please take this as objective criticism. It is one thing to make your point and voice your opinion. It is something completely different to take it personally when people do not agree with your point of view. And also we're not kids and we come across situations like this on a daily basis and it's my personal opinion you handled this very poorly and now you've gotten yourself into this unnecessary mess.

I am not going to vote on this poll because that is my policy. But I do think your only two options at the moment.

1. Retract your statements (not the ones with regards to the A4, but the personal comments you made afterwards and the particular comment which spawned this poll), apologise to forum members and stay on. There is no shame in admitting you were wrong and we will think better of you for it.

2. Live up to your statements, and if the vote toll goes about the number you mentioned leave the forum.

• Like 7

its amazing how u dont have anything else to do and u are married also... it really puzzles me... becuase with busy shedules and all people tend to stick to business in forums and when they comment.. but you.. noooooo.. you have to think of retarded ways to send topics off and piss off other people.. its like u live to get bashed by people in forums.. are u like some masiciste or something... . its people like u that ruin this country....

Isuru, I think you know who I am (in person). Please take this as objective criticism. It is one thing to make your point and voice your opinion. It is something completely different to take it personally when people do not agree with your point of view. And also we're not kids and we come across situations like this on a daily basis and it's my personal opinion you handled this very poorly and now you've gotten yourself into this unnecessary mess.

I am not going to vote on this poll because that is my policy. But I do think your only two options at the moment.

1. Retract your statements (not the ones with regards to the A4, but the personal comments you made afterwards and the particular comment which spawned this poll), apologise to forum members and stay on. There is no shame in admitting you were wrong and we will think better of you for it.

2. Live up to your statements, and if the vote toll goes about the number you mentioned leave the forum.

Your giving him too much credit if you believe that story about having an agenda. No one "made" to op of this thread make a poll. It wasn't suggested like that. He did something stupid and is now trying to laugh it off by pretending he meant it and it was a smart thing. He's also not smart enough to figure out what you mean, so your wasting your time with all this.

Hes a troll. And a dumb troll at that. People keep trolling him, he keeps trolling them. Not worth any more effort on the analysis.

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

Also I don't think he will leave after the 28 mark has been reached.probably will just come back saying how he'd taken all of us for a ride and how he planned for all this to happen...shameless man.

oh! desperate times call for desperate measures. ok ladies in all my kindness i can give you 3 options...

1) get 28 members to express their displeasure at me in this space and i will leave...

2) learn to completely ignore me and accept your self-resigned fate. HOWEVER vvti should continue to bug me. i forgive him as i share the pleasure of usually driving an age old car.

3) continue to bug me saying the same old grabage and i will try to casually complement them when i can find time for those lessor mortals.

1) get 28 members to express their displeasure at me in this space and i will leave...

28 Votes, IJ...

'VTEC Kicked in, yo'... :)

Edited by VVTi

its amazing how u dont have anything else to do and u are married also... it really puzzles me... becuase with busy shedules and all people tend to stick to business in forums and when they comment.. but you.. noooooo.. you have to think of retarded ways to send topics off and piss off other people.. its like u live to get bashed by people in forums.. are u like some masiciste or something... . its people like u that ruin this country....

dear patriot, don't worry about that mate, i am more real than you think. friends and foes alike, quite a few in the forum know me. some from distance and a few close up. i think you're wrong to assume i spend much time in the forum, i only check a select few topics and only read a select few posts and quickly type a few replies and get away. yes i am not only married but have very small kid too and look at me finding bit of time after baby sitting in the night to reply to you gracefully :)

28 Votes, IJ...

'VTEC Kicked in, yo'... :)

oops! the baby cried again. nevertheless! thanks for bothering to post a comment at 12.15 in the morning for a kind reminder. VTEC has really kicked-in YAR!!! buckle-up for one heck of a ride.

where have i mentioned that i would "leave the forum" when you find 28 votes? if you can show me that then i will leave the forum. THE END.

since i am the one who writes the script anyway, let me fill in the blanks in the original post where i left "..."

i say i leave that thread "Audi A4" now.

Edited by isurujosh

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

Also I don't think he will leave after the 28 mark has been reached.probably will just come back saying how he'd taken all of us for a ride and how he planned for all this to happen...shameless man.

desperate time calls for desperate measures, so now you may...

1) try to ignore me and accept your self-resigned fate. OR

2) come-up with really nasty things to say about me.

3) ask forum admin to bann me. it's private forum, so nothing's impossible, if there's the will ;)

1. i personally feel sorry for misunderstanding a comment and ranting about it. but i don't feel sorry for the person to whom my offence was intended at as that person is anyway a very arrogant and rude person to many members in the forum.

2. i did't say i'd leave the forum anywhere, i simply said i'd leave "...". it was all pre-conceived. besides if you think i take these gentlemen any seriously or that i have things to prove to them then you've gotten me very wrong.

oops! the baby cried again. nevertheless! thanks for bothering to post a comment at 12.15 in the morning for a kind reminder. VTEC has really kicked-in YAR!!! buckle-up for one heck of a ride.

where have i mentioned that i would "leave the forum" when you find 28 votes? if you can show me that then i will leave the forum. THE END.

since i am the one who writes the script anyway, let me fill in the blanks in the original post where i left "..."

i say i leave that thread "Audi A4" now.

The time I post is irrelevant. But then you were also up at 1.42am? Is everything alright in the home-front? Conjugal visits cancelled? MIL kicked you out?

BTW, Hmmm.... are you related to our opposition Leader? :rolleyes:

Edited by VVTi

dear patriot, don't worry about that mate, i am more real than you think. friends and foes alike, quite a few in the forum know me. some from distance and a few close up. i think you're wrong to assume i spend much time in the forum, i only check a select few topics and only read a select few posts and quickly type a few replies and get away. yes i am not only married but have very small kid too and look at me finding bit of time after baby sitting in the night to reply to you gracefully :)

12:56AM.....geeez.... couldnt u just wait till morning...and ahem 28 votes reached.. again i am curious to know why 28 did u have the time to analyze how many are active on the forum or some shit like that.. as i said u have a lot of time on ur hands i see..

baby or no baby,.. just go to sleep..

PS: dont insult true patriots of this country by calling me one... but i can assure you that sociapaths like u make thier jobs even harder...

Edited by charitha19

yes you got my vote too. (check with forum admin whether i am lying) 14 votes including mine against me and and only 14 more to go... so guys keep up the hard work. get those personal messages rolling and address this very timely and important issue.

all the best my friends :).

Don't be so stupid to act like this mate..being a pro member, it's throughly unacceptable the way you think...decide yourself whether you are a troll or not follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet) :action-smiley-060:

• Like 1

12:56AM.....geeez.... couldnt u just wait till morning...and ahem 28 votes reached.. again i am curious to know why 28 did u have the time to analyze how many are active on the forum or some shit like that.. as i said u have a lot of time on ur hands i see..

baby or no baby,.. just go to sleep..

PS: dont insult true patriots of this country by calling me one... but i can assure you that sociapaths like u make thier jobs even harder...

28 is how old i am :lol. IJ has got a very simple mind.

what a boring match ha? anyway congratulations sri lanka. i hope we drop thilan samaraweera for the rest of the tournament.

Dang, still getting votes, I see... ;)

IJ = RW?

who is RW, i haven't heard of it? nevertheless, must be one heck of a tough nut to crack.

bdw your last post was at 12.15 am and the next post at 7.15 AM. looks like someone just can't get over me :lol... i of course watched F1, the match, spent loads of time with family and come as the last thing of the day to pay tribute to your interest.

28 is how old i am :lol. IJ has got a very simple mind.

what a boring match ha? anyway congratulations sri lanka. i hope we drop thilan samaraweera for the rest of the tournament.

Still hanging around and now a cricket expert I see.Anyone who has a differant opinion keep it to yourself cos the all knowing asswipe has spoken.

awww was it a boring match for you,your highness?you poor man.I'm sure the SL captain will come and personally apologise for not putting on a better show.I guess lanka winning is not enough for your dumb ass eh...

keep on trollin' please. :)

• Like 4

Hey look who's back! :D

WHAT??! Sharkster's back? Awesome...how you doing man? Long time no see.. Things good with you?

i'm here where it matters :) how goes it boys? been very low key cos work and other interests have taken their toll on me so i quite frankly haven't had as much time to visit the forum as i used to... looking forward to seeing you guys at the next AL meet though!

i'm here where it matters :) how goes it boys? been very low key cos work and other interests have taken their toll on me so i quite frankly haven't had as much time to visit the forum as i used to... looking forward to seeing you guys at the next AL meet though!

I went through a period of the same nature a couple of years ago. Just didn't have enough time to log in. The forum has suffered a bit over the years though as you can see by the type of threads which are being spawned :)

But welcome back :)

• Like 1

Well I'm glad things have calmed down a bit for you...anyways-good to hear from you again