• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Forum Troll

Bugatti

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is Isuru Josh a Troll ..?

• YES
    • NO

Hey

Who are these NON TROLL guys ha...... :violent-smiley-030:

Any criteria you have to classify the forum members as Trolls?

You must be jorking........Please go and fly a kite dudes...

AVE

What is with this flying a kite business today? Some other loon had also suggested the same thing on another thread. What, do you people spend your free time at galle face or something?

What is with this flying a kite business today? Some other loon had also suggested the same thing on another thread. What, do you people spend your free time at galle face or something?

Yes machan,

Its bit lunatic though...... :jumping-smiley-013:

yes you got my vote too. (check with forum admin whether i am lying) 14 votes including mine against me and and only 14 more to go... so guys keep up the hard work. get those personal messages rolling and address this very timely and important issue.

all the best my friends :).

yes you got my vote too. (check with forum admin whether i am lying) 14 votes including mine against me and and only 14 more to go... so guys keep up the hard work. get those personal messages rolling and address this very timely and important issue.

Voting is anonymous. So you could be lying. But anyway, we'll know if your still around after the count hits 28 whether you're a lier too, so its not too important to determine that now.

• Like 1

Voting is anonymous. So you could be lying. But anyway, we'll know if your still around after the count hits 28 whether you're a lier too, so its not too important to determine that now.

i will keep my promise and leave...

call me Gadaffi if i don't :lol

Don't be a sore looser and act like you meant to get kicked out.You bought this on yourself.You only had to post sensibly or lie low for awhile after some dumb posts you've put up.Sad to see a very senior member leave but that seems inevitable now.

you have my vote :)

Hey look who's back! :D

Isurujosh don't be silly, you don't have to leave man... the purpose of this forum is to provide a medium for discussion (primarily automotive and Sri Lankan in nature); in such instances disagreements are inevitable. Who cares what's happened in the past or what you or other members may or may not have said.

The forum will lose out by you leaving. Diversity just like competition is good and makes for a more informed, better educated audience / consumer.

Edited by Kavvz

Don't be a sore looser and act like you meant to get kicked out.You bought this on yourself.You only had to post sensibly or lie low for awhile after some dumb posts you've put up.Sad to see a very senior member leave but that seems inevitable now.

Hey look who's back! :D

will you kindly forgive me if i lie low for awhile? :(

look now i am at your mercy to avoid the inevitable. so plz delete your vote against me.

wow this is a bit of a pickle aint it... think i like having IJ around... makes things interesting.. and when those fuel threads and other idotic threads comes along its better to have a distraction like you IJ..... so hmmmmm.... jury is still out on this one for me.....

Isurujosh don't be silly, you don't have to leave man... the purpose of this forum is to provide a medium for discussion (primarily automotive and Sri Lankan in nature); in such instances disagreements are inevitable. Who cares what's happened in the past or what you or other members may or may not have said.

The forum will be lose out by you leaving. Diversity just like competition is good and makes for a more informed, better educated audience / consumer.

Thanks Kavvz. I have reamained stone cold right through-out. These gentlemen ought to be kept bz.

Hey IJ,

Hey.....

I like you to be in the forum and i think most of the members are same.

So reconsider your stupid decision and come back.

Dont let ur opponents to remove you frm the forum.........ur making your self a covered....

:action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060:

wow this is a bit of a pickle aint it... think i like having IJ around... makes things interesting.. and when those fuel threads and other idotic threads comes along its better to have a distraction like you IJ..... so hmmmmm.... jury is still out on this one for me.....

Ya, no trolls = no fun :huh:

will you kindly forgive me if i lie low for awhile? :(

look now i am at your mercy to avoid the inevitable. so plz delete your vote against me.

eh? why would I remove my vote?...you are the one who wanted this poll.not me or anybody else :blink:

whats the matter? having second thoughts dumbass?

• Like 1

eh? why would I remove my vote?...you are the one who wanted this poll.not me or anybody else :blink:

whats the matter? having second thoughts dumbass?

oh don't be so cruel. :rolleyes:

can't i make it up to you , if i stay low key for sometime?