• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Forum Troll

Bugatti

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is Isuru Josh a Troll ..?

• YES
    • NO

who is RW, i haven't heard of it? nevertheless, must be one heck of a tough nut to crack.

bdw your last post was at 12.15 am and the next post at 7.15 AM. looks like someone just can't get over me :lol... i of course watched F1, the match, spent loads of time with family and come as the last thing of the day to pay tribute to your interest.

Well. some say he is a hard nut to crack, but most say he never gets the message. Something to do with inbreeding.. :)

12.15am? 7.15? What does it matter what time I post? I could be an insomniac, a late sleeper, an early riser, or a shift worker, who knows. See, you have to stop thinking that the world revolves around only you and yours.

• Like 5

BRILLIANCE precedes my name Dude...... :violent-smiley-099:

Your not having any luck proving anything of the sort. :rolleyes:

You're an embarrassment. To the community, and the education system that spat you out. Just crawl back into whatever hole you came out of to fight for your fellow troll.

• Like 3

Well. some say he is a hard nut to crack, but most say he never gets the message. Something to do with inbreeding.. :)

12.15am? 7.15? What does it matter what time I post? I could be an insomniac, a late sleeper, an early riser, or a shift worker, who knows. See, you have to stop thinking that the world revolves around only you and yours.

counting the costs...

love me or hate me 52 people took part in this most useless poll in the history of mankind.

what did you achieve with this? other than dancing to my tunes and getting your VTEC kicked-in?

i hope you got the message.

counting the costs...

what did you achieve with this?other than dancing to my tunes and getting your VTEC kicked-in?

i hope you got the message

says the person who did a manual swap on his city and ruined it completely just because of one particular drag race he wanted to have, but couldn't as the other person said F-off after all that effort.what did you achieve with that? And now you are taking about others dancing to your tunes. You are a f**king joke :lol:

Edited by GearHead
  • Like 5

Your not having any luck proving anything of the sort. :rolleyes:

You're an embarrassment. To the community, and the education system that spat you out. Just crawl back into whatever hole you came out of to fight for your fellow troll.

Yes .Im soooo imature....... :sad-smiley-002:

I thought i also should follow Lunatic to become adjusted to this education system and to become BRILLIANT in this forum like other NON TROLL BRILLIANT guuys... :wasntme:

Edited by TURBOMAN

counting the costs...

love me or hate me 52 people took part in this most useless poll in the history of mankind.

what did you achieve with this? other than dancing to my tunes and getting your VTEC kicked-in?

Be a man, have some dignity and leave... that is what you brought upon your self...! The poll stands for what it is.. YOU ARE A TROLL...!!

• Like 3

counting the costs...

Ok Mr.Josh,If you've set your mind on being a troll atleast be a good one.Let good ol' MD give you some pointers.

First of all a troll MUST be anonymous at all costs,he must be in and out without a trace...and oh dear me,you've made a right mess there haven't you.Because even all the newbies now know your real name and identity of your loved ones...tsk tsk...so I hope you do enjoy living the rest of your Cyberlife in total paranoia.

Secondly.A troll must always effortlessly lead all the victims on a wild emotion filled ride without breaking a sweat.Judging by the long replies you seem to be loosing a lot of sleep TRYING to troll us.Fail again.

Let me give you an example of a perfect troll.

Yes .Im soooo imature....... :sad-smiley-002:

I thought i also should follow Lunatic to become adjusted to this education system and to become BRILLIANT in this forum like other NON TROLL BRILLIANT guuys... :wasntme:

You see...anonymous and effortless...The perfect troll.We salute you TURBOMAN! :action-smiley-033:

• Like 2

says the person who did a manual swap on his city and ruined it completely just because of one particular drag race he wanted to have, but couldn't as the other person said F-off after all that effort.what did you achieve with that? And now you are taking about others dancing to your tunes. You are a f**king joke :lol:

Hahaha.... Had almost forgotten that particular episode in the great IJ's career!! That certainly caused a LOT of amusement didnt it....

I do not approve of the things/comments that lead to the creating on this thread nor do i approve of the content/purpose behind this thread (needless to say i didn't take part in the poll)but lets face it all of you did dance to IJs tune just like he planed.

I do not approve of the things/comments that lead to the creating on this thread nor do i approve of the content/purpose behind this thread (needless to say i didn't take part in the poll)but lets face it all of you did dance to IJs tune just like he planed.

Duly noted, your lordship. As to who danced and who didnt, well lets just say its a matter of perspective.

• Like 2

I dunno what you think you saw dude, but like I already said, with reasons, this aint IJs plan. Unless his plan was to be a pariah in the community.

And quite frankly, the man is a liar. Henceforth to be branded as such in every interaction he has in this forum. Hope that was part of his plan too. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pericles
  • Like 1

Hahaha.... Had almost forgotten that particular episode in the great IJ's career!! That certainly caused a LOT of amusement didnt it....

indeed it was quite amusing:lol: only had to say a very few words and the monkey(by using this word i do NOT intend to disrespect monkeys)was jumping up and down like something went up his A-hole..:lol:

ha ha don't worry about it mate. i had great fun and many races in that car. yes the conversion didn't go well early as i went down a cheap path but in the end i had gotten a proper conversion done by the time my cost reached the point of a proper conversion.

Edited by isurujosh

Ok Mr.Josh,If you've set your mind on being a troll atleast be a good one.Let good ol' MD give you some pointers.

First of all a troll MUST be anonymous at all costs,he must be in and out without a trace...and oh dear me,you've made a right mess there haven't you.Because even all the newbies now know your real name and identity of your loved ones...tsk tsk...so I hope you do enjoy living the rest of your Cyberlife in total paranoia.

Secondly.A troll must always effortlessly lead all the victims on a wild emotion filled ride without breaking a sweat.Judging by the long replies you seem to be loosing a lot of sleep TRYING to troll us.Fail again.

Let me give you an example of a perfect troll.

i have never been afraid to hide my real identity. i haven't got problems to hide and i live a generally happy and successful life with all aspects covered. and don't think i give a damn about what you lot think about me. i am not the typical guy whom you can twist in the forum. you got fooled so badly in this thread. you even believed i wanted you to remove your vote and you're just sour. :)

ha ha don't worry about it mate. i had great fun and many races in that car. yes the conversion didn't go well early as i went down a cheap path but in the end i had gotten a proper conversion done by the time my cost reached the point of a proper conversion.

i have never been afraid to hide my real identity. i haven't got problems to hide and i live a generally happy and successful life with all aspects covered. and don't think i give a damn about what you lot think about me. i am not the typical guy whom you can twist in the forum. you got fooled so badly in this thread. you even believed i wanted you to remove your vote and you're just sour. :)

My what detailed and long replys.well thought out too.so un-troll like.Gearhead and I seemed to have touched a nerve.

Glad your not bothered by total strangers looking at your facebook pics machan.with all them wonderful moments with you and yours.If it was me I would be worried though,lots of sick people out there...hee hee

what a waste of pro member status...

• Like 2

and don't think i give a damn about what you lot think about me. i am not the typical guy whom you can twist in the forum. you got fooled so badly in this thread.

Because, of course, you WANTED to be branded a liar and a pariah. :rolleyes:

• Like 1