• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do Fuel Savers Really Work ?

Dinukap4

Question

Ah that guy... some idiot gave him a FB15 and some large amount of money to buy the parts needed from Singapore..... not seen since he flew out to Singapore... :)

Must be field testing the car somewhere in the Gobi Desert... ;)

Oh dear...so bad...all those things happening due to the greediness of the Srilankans for fuel efficiency..What i believe is driving habits of the driver also makes more than 50% contribution to save the fuel...If anybody so worried of fuel efficiency..the hybrid technology is the only well known accepted way of saving fuel now..anyway feel sorry for that FB15 owner who believed that water man... :D

Edited by AbeysinghE

Yes, you are referring to the Apsara MkIII. This baby not only 'create' fuel, but you can run on an empty tank. It fools the Fuel gauge to think that 'E' is for 'Enough'... :)

So the car thinks it has 'Enough' gas.

Clever bit of kit. You cannot lose with a name like Apsara.

You know someone is gonna take this seriously, don't you?

You know someone is gonna take this seriously, don't you?

you got a point considering the number of SDIQ's on this forum, well, if someone gonna take this seriously, then they don't deserve the right to drive a vehicle I guess.

just like that guy hooked up a bag of sands to porting and polishing the intake manifold.

you got a point considering the number of SDIQ's on this forum, well, if someone gonna take this seriously, then they don't deserve the right to drive a vehicle I guess.

just like that guy hooked up a bag of sands to porting and polishing the intake manifold.

Sandbag?? What? Where?

Machang, using the F word in a public forum really shows that you are just a little boy with erection and premature ejaculation issues. Get a life, mate. Is that how you talk at home? Or you think its really 'cool' when you throw profanity like that? I bet those flat chested girls you hang out at some tuition class must think very highly of you, eh?

:D yup bro we should be polite when replying to a forum

You guys are full of crap. I put two apsara's and pump IOC extra premium 95 in my tank and put in a bottle of that nano stuff too. I haven't pumped petrol in my truck for the last ytear. The apsara actually turns an electric charge into a biological process in the presence of a very small amount of petrol. It helps the bacteria take oxygen and CO2 from the air in the gas tank, then mix it with a little petrol and create 100 times the amount of petrol you would get when refining a barrel of sweet crude oil. You gotta be real careful though, if like VVTI you use the apsara thing with a full tank of petrol, the reaction can make the tank overflow and in rare occassions the pressure can cause it to burst too.

It's really risky OP. I wouldn't use it unless the manufacturer can give you a 2 year warranty.

c'mon guys apsara doesn't work,I use only malkaanthi... :angry-smiley-048:

Owww hush you guarilla marketing guys :P

Besides the mlkaanthi brand only has a 10000 km warranty where as apasara has a lifetime warranty.Also what you failed to realize is that malkanthi is indian technology while apsara is made by matsushita in japan.It also has a pusss button so every time your gas tank get empty it sucks in carbon,Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules and spontaneously forms 2,2,3,3-Tetramethylhexane which is converted to 1,3,5-cyclohexatriene and later converted to n-ocatne internally @500k using cow dung which uses approximately 120.11999 kJ-mol−1 for the conversion where as malkanthi uses 135.5634kJ·mol−1 for the conversion.AS you can see from the above equation malkanthi is not very energy efficient.

So next time before making any statements i suggest you get your facts straight mate :alc:

You guys are seriously sick !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost sprayed coke on my bosses face reading this :lol: :lol:

Agreed! this is hilarious! :lol: and btw, Didn't know stig's had bosses, I thought they were unemployed? :P

Edited by virensti

Besides the mlkaanthi brand only has a 10000 km warranty where as apasara has a lifetime warranty.Also what you failed to realize is that malkanthi is indian technology while apsara is made by matsushita in japan.It also has a pusss button so every time your gas tank get empty it sucks in carbon,Hydrogen and Oxygen molecules and spontaneously forms 2,2,3,3-Tetramethylhexane which is converted to 1,3,5-cyclohexatriene and later converted to n-ocatne internally @500k using cow dung which uses approximately 120.11999 kJ-mol−1 for the conversion where as malkanthi uses 135.5634kJ·mol−1 for the conversion.AS you can see from the above equation malkanthi is not very energy efficient.

So next time before making any statements i suggest you get your facts straight mate :alc:

very interesting facts you got they're stiggy :P

hay.. don't mislead the public.. apsara gives only 2 years warrenty.. not life time. If you want life time warrenty, you needs to fix malsara :lol:

Agreed! this is hilarious! :lol: and btw, Didn't know stig's had bosses, I thought they were unemployed? :P

au contraire, i have a daytime job.

I write books and poetry ;)

hay.. don't mislead the public.. apsara gives only 2 years warrenty.. not life time. If you want life time warrenty, you needs to fix malsara :lol:

NO machan apsara give an extended lifetime warranty scheme.

Malsara might be good on after sales but doesnt even come close to the performance of Apsara ;)