• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

121G Vs Belta Vs Fit Aria

Rider

I'm planning to buy a car n my budget is 2.5- 3.0 mil. currently i have few choices,

Corolla 121G 2002 KA XXXX

Toyota Belta 2007

Honda Fit Aria 2008

can u guys help me 2 decide, which is the best? consider fuel consumption, and second hand market

thank

I'm planning to buy a car n my budget is 2.5- 3.0 mil. currently i have few choices,

Toyota Belta 2007

Honda Fit Aria 2008

can u guys help me 2 decide, which is the best? consider fuel consumption, and second hand market

thank

Have you test driven all three cars to see which one YOU like best???

Have you done THOROUGH research and reading online on all three cars so you are knowledgeable about the pros and cons for each car???

If the answer is no, then do the above before anything else.

If you haven't done the work of thoroughly researching the cars you are interested in, then asking the forum such a question is like asking the forum to help you choose which girl to marry when you yourself haven't bothered to find out anything about them and has never even met them!!

• Like 1

Toyota Belta 2007

Honda Fit Aria 2008

thank

if you want good second hand market buy a toyota corolla 121 if you want some thing new to drive buy honda fit aria fuel consumption of this cars nearly identical but in the fit aria you get 7 speed cvt transmission.

and next time do a little search on the forum and you can find you answer

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

Toyota Belta 2007

Honda Fit Aria 2008

thank

Go for 121G mate, you won't be disappointed for sure...the reasons are,

01.121G is having a good resale value of all three.

02.Better performance compared to Belta..but Fitaira is having the same 1.5 engine as 121.

03.Better head and leg space compared to other two..

04.Fuel economy is at it's best compared to other two..

I know all these things coz all these three brands are used by my relatives...but it's upto you to decide.. :rolleyes:

this is just what i know..in fact as virensti told you can go for a new unregistered vehicle for your budget as well...

Edited by AbeysinghE
  • Like 1

Ah two topics for the same question dry.gif

With his requirements, 121

With his requirement, I'd say he needs a good education and some common sense more than a car :rolleyes:

• Like 1

With his requirement, I'd say he needs a good education and some common sense more than a car :rolleyes:

Honestly, He has the money to buy a nice unregistered 2007 or 2008 model car, and he thinks of a 8 year old bloody 121... Sheesh! :blink:

• Like 1

+1, as is the case with most advice seeking posts these days..

@AbeysinghE - No the Toyota 121 and Honda Fit Aria don't have the same engine but similar displacement

• Like 2

@AbeysinghE - No the Toyota 121 and Honda Fit Aria don't have the same engine but similar displacement

Yup.And the corolla is more powerful than the Fit aria. Corolla comes with a 1NZ-FE VVT-i engine producing 110 bhp and the Fit aria has a L15A IDS-i engine producing 89 bhp

Yup.And the corolla is more powerful than the Fit aria. Corolla comes with a 1NZ-FE VVT-i engine producing 110 bhp and the Fit aria has a L15A IDS-i engine producing 89 bhp

Actually the later Fit Aria L15A VTEC produced 110hp too, as he's looking at the 2008 model

Edited by BLu3HaZe
  • Like 1

• 7 years later...