• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Closed

Schiffer

may this bring about a euro revolution in Sl mkt. i wonder why not many ppl here consider bmw 1 series. tiz a good alternative for allion money provided cramped up rear cabin is livelable by the individual concerned.

well for one.. its not as reliable as Japanese cars and second.. the back seats.. only children can fit in.. and since its German its high maintainence XDDDD plus.. tbh it doesnt have the best ride quality.. well the stig here drove it one Top Gear.. he knows it best XD

yeah the 1 series isnt the prettiest car around but still its a BMW ;)

Tiny or not they are solidly build not like japanese "papadam" cars, i have seen some squashed like tin cans wrapped around trees.i bet the door of the 1 series has more metal than the entire body of the allion

Either way i think investing in an allion is just plain stupid, 5million for a jap car ? i mean come on, you can get a e46 face lift for that money :alc:

putting the allion aside.. what do you think about the axio machan? aint it kinda good value.. 3.5M but i agree with you for the allion. it is over priced.. but then again all cars are over priced here..

I think your giving waaaay too much credit to this joker if you think he anywhere near the top. More like some low level peon with nothing to do.

damn peri!!! dont insult peons :P

I think your giving waaaay too much credit to this joker if you think he anywhere near the top.

Oh shoot.. no way, I was talking on general context about global politics of the govt by looking at how China and India are being handled, and if it was meant that I was giving credit, no effin way, old retard blokes should know where they should stand.

More like some low level peon with nothing to do.

Very true, no way this one could be anywhere beyond a peon by judging what comes out from him.

Anna kiwwa gobba kathaawak....Did your girlfriend tell you this piece of information also?you know, the one who drifts a front wheel car...dumbass! :angry-smiley-048:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna kiwwa gobba kathaawak....Did your girlfriend tell you this piece of information also?you know, the one who drifts a front wheel car...dumbass! :angry-smiley-048:

dude try using a BMW mate you'll feel the pain :P

and NO.. dont forget the Proton Satria's monocoque chassis designed by lotus.. which happens to be the best handling cars :P.. :violent-smiley-099:

and NO.. dont forget the Proton Satria's monocoque chassis designed by lotus.. which happens to be the best handling cars :P.. :violent-smiley-099:

Dude, if you happen to be a butt-ugly-a$$hole (BUA), even if you marry Anjelina Jolie you'll still be that BUA. You might get more looks from people when you two walk down the road, but that aint cos of you. Its cos of her.

Likewise a front wheel drive will always be a front wheel drive no matter who designs a chassis.

Dude, have you owned one? :)

Leave aside a BMW, at least a Proton?

Aney manda, between the Tax reduction and the Tsunami in Japan, idiots are coming out of the 'paintwork' now.

All with stories to tell and ideas that you need to be high on a Pineapple Express to comprehend.

Ah... so your 'neighbor' had one? Not you? How does that qualify you to assume that BMWs are hard to live with?

or for god sakes.. you guys are really giving me a hard time..

look no matter what anyone says.. Japanese vehicles are much more reliable and CHEAPER to run and in Kandy.. parts for European vehicles is hard to find as well..

of course i haven't own EVERY SINGLE TYPE of Vehicle in the world..

all i own and use.. (bought by me, dad and grandpa) Mitsubishi Lancer.. Nissan Sunny FB14 and FNB14.. Toyota Corolla, Old Toyota Corona.. and before this a Austin Mini, Austin Cambridge, Morris Oxford and a Ford Cortina..

I put this bloody post to ask weather Toyota is shut down not to get any wise arse comments about me being a Dumbass... so...

:angry-smiley-002::action-smiley-034:

Ha Ha nice joke :P

Try telling that to a "konde bandapu cheena"

I have lived my entire life up to now with BMW's. e30 > e36 > e46

never ever has any of these cars stopped in the middle of the road. Knocked a hilux in the back, the buffer of the hilux fell off only a tiny dent on our car. solid as a rock dude, dont come to conclusions by what you hear from others.Drive one fro yourself and see

BTW if the satria is designed by lotus doesnt it prove that euro cars are ten folds better than jap cars ? you never see a Euro designed in Japan do you ?

Ohh i forgot, there is a slight problem with BMW's. When one goes by people who dont own one drool, thats the only flaw i see ;)

Edited by The Stig

look no matter what anyone says.. Japanese vehicles are much more reliable and CHEAPER to run and in Kandy.. parts for European vehicles is hard to find as well..

of course i haven't own EVERY SINGLE TYPE of Vehicle in the world..

all i own and use.. (bought by me, dad and grandpa) Mitsubishi Lancer.. Nissan Sunny FB14 and FNB14.. Toyota Corolla, Old Toyota Corona.. and before this a Austin Mini, Austin Cambridge, Morris Oxford and a Ford Cortina..

I put this bloody post to ask weather Toyota is shut down not to get any wise arse comments about me being a Dumbass... so...

Ah from Kandy... a Hill-Billy... :)

Parts for Euros are really easy to come by in the low lying areas in Sri Lanka machang... come down from the mountains.

And on the topic of Toyota closed, you should have called them to find out neda?

;)

You think this is a hard time? Oh dear.... Aren't you gonna be in for a shock....

They've had a bloody earthquake in Japan. These sorta things throw production schedules off a bit. It doesn't mean the company will declare bankruptcy and close for good.

Ah from Kandy... a Hill-Billy... :)

Parts for Euros are really easy to come by in the low lying areas in Sri Lanka machang... come down from the mountains.

And on the topic of Toyota closed, you should have called them to find out neda?

;)

dude in kandy.. Peugeot, BMW, Benz and some VW parts are seriously hard to find..

here only Japanese work properly for people..

and for toyota.. i have no clue what there number is :P