• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Closed

Schiffer

Hey Guys.. is it true that toyota is shut down today :(

OH MY GOD, WHATEVER WILL YOU DO NOW?

I mean, really? This is the question you want to ask the forum? Is toyota shut down today? And if it is, it affects you how exactly? Did it occur to you that ports and airports are either shut down or busy with relief work so even if Toyota decided to set a single day record for number of cars made in its Japanese factories, there will be no way to send them to you?

• Like 5

Yes so please protect all your Toyotas like jewels. Do not run them. Do not park them anywhere unattended. The existing Toyotas will have more value than any thing else on earth ;) The market value of exisiting 141 is expected to go up by Rs 20M. This is the biggest crisis the earth has ever faced.

• Like 1

You make it sound as if the local bakery shut down and you are worried about your dinner... :)

Don't worry machang, plenty of Totyotas in the world.

Andanna epa, ok?

• Like 2

OH MY GOD, WHATEVER WILL YOU DO NOW?

I mean, really? This is the question you want to ask the forum? Is toyota shut down today? And if it is, it affects you how exactly? Did it occur to you that ports and airports are either shut down or busy with relief work so even if Toyota decided to set a single day record for number of cars made in its Japanese factories, there will be no way to send them to you?

+1

may this bring about a euro revolution in Sl mkt. i wonder why not many ppl here consider bmw 1 series. tiz a good alternative for allion money provided cramped up rear cabin is livelable by the individual concerned.

Probably because it’s a tiny car compared to Allion (or any other jap sedan you could get for the same money) and one would have trouble driving family around? After all Allions are mostly used as the family car isn`t it? And is there a 4 door sedan variant at all? I always thought the Hatchback looks pretty ugly. :D

Edited by MrCat

You make it sound as if the local bakery shut down and you are worried about your dinner... :)

Don't worry machang, plenty of Totyotas in the world.

Andanna epa, ok?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably because it’s a tiny car compared to Allion (or any other jap sedan you could get for the same money) and one would have trouble driving family around? After all Allions are mostly used as the family car isn`t it? And is there a 4 door sedan variant at all? I always thought the Hatchback looks pretty ugly. :D

yeah the 1 series isnt the prettiest car around but still its a BMW ;)

Tiny or not they are solidly build not like japanese "papadam" cars, i have seen some squashed like tin cans wrapped around trees.i bet the door of the 1 series has more metal than the entire body of the allion

Either way i think investing in an allion is just plain stupid, 5million for a jap car ? i mean come on, you can get a e46 face lift for that money :alc:

yeah the 1 series isnt the prettiest car around but still its a BMW ;)

Tiny or not they are solidly build not like japanese "papadam" cars, i have seen some squashed like tin cans wrapped around trees.i bet the door of the 1 series has more metal than the entire body of the allion

Either way i think investing in an allion is just plain stupid, 5million for a jap car ? i mean come on, you can get a e46 face lift for that money :alc:

Made in Japan + Chinese quality. :P

Seems the term Chinese arouses some of top officials in this govt, they seem to appear from no where the moment word Chinese pops up.

I think your giving waaaay too much credit to this joker if you think he anywhere near the top. More like some low level peon with nothing to do.