• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Axela

rockerz

On 9/10/2017 at 6:17 AM, Rohnd said:

Yes , you are correct in terms of BL5FP. What i meant(some) was, 20C & 20E JDM  BLs with SkyActiv  engines  probably not imported to SL due to High engine capacity duty barriers had no CVT gear boxes. The following is from Mazda news release on June 11th 2009.

Body type Model Drive Engine Transmission Price
(incl. sales tax)
Tax
reduction
Sedan
(4-door)
15C FWD 1.5L DOHC CVT 1,660,000 yen 50%
20C 2.0L DOHC
DISI (i-stop)
5-speed
EC-AT
1,890,000 yen 75%
20E 2,050,000 yen 75%
20E
(4WD)
4WD 2.0L DOHC 4-speed
EC-AT
2,100,000 yen -

Thanks to everyone for the responses.  After sifting through them all, I guess I can safely say that I have a CVT gearbox.  Now can someone tell me what type of transmission fluid this requires? I will appreciate greatly an answer from someone with a similar model (Axela BL5FP) who has changed transmission fluid before.

10 hours ago, Princy said:

Thanks to everyone for the responses.  After sifting through them all, I guess I can safely say that I have a CVT gearbox.  Now can someone tell me what type of transmission fluid this requires? I will appreciate greatly an answer from someone with a similar model (Axela BL5FP) who has changed transmission fluid before.

Mazda gearboxes are very picky, it has to be Mazda MV (dont quote me on this, i have no experience with mazda cvt boxes)

Dont let any makabass touch the gearbox, and dont use common ATF like Dextron 3.

Best thing is to ask Mazna motors (talk to Lalith - 0714242464)

• 10 months later...

Sorry for going a OT-

Could any one please help with sharing some information with regards to  converting  the default map that comes with the 2014 1.6 Axela to Sri Lankan map ?

Any one who has done it with a recommended place who will do properly.

thx in advance