• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nzt 260 Display Meter

European freak

In my premio it has a display meter which indicates Km/l, Km/h etc. But they make no sense since the instructions are given in japanese and indicates insane figures. Has anyone got any idea how these work??

Well u mean the "KM/l, KM/h" are in Japanese? isnt it easy to figure which is which by comparing the numbers ur cars speedometer?

Going OT here, sorry, but your handle says "European freak" and you have a Toyota Premio?

Good point! B)

It might be possible to get a user manual for your car in English. Unfortunately searches on google didn't reveal anything. There are a couple of guys over here who can read japanese so they might help. Else why don't you contact Toyota Lanka ? I noticed that you had posted this question before and the fact there are no replies means nobody here knows the answer.

Going OT here, sorry, but your handle says "European freak" and you have a Toyota Premio?

LOL was wondering the same thing, i felt like i used too much of sarcasm lately so didnt want to bring it up ;)

hi,

km/h - velocity at given time/ speed

km/l, - how many kilometeres can vehicle can go with 1 liter of 90 oct gasoline in current running condition, this running condition influenced by

load of the vehicle - passengeres, goods ect

Road condition - friction, uphill downhill, flat

Gear ratio and RPM

actually it mean rate of use of fuel

insane fuel figures like 99.9 km/l will come in where just going on downhill with absolutely no press on accelerator, just the engine ideling and vehicle running on 60 - 80 km/h speed as in above example (i think it may be more than 99.9, but that is themaximum figure can be displayed with 3 digit display.

when you go on flat road with good speed with low load and fether footed (just gliding without accelaration ) and within the 1000 - 1500 rpm, you can see figures like 21 - 23 km/l, i think it is true and possible.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

hi,

km/h - velocity at given time/ speed

km/l, - how many kilometeres can vehicle can go with 1 liter of 90 oct gasoline in current running condition, this running condition influenced by

load of the vehicle - passengeres, goods ect

Road condition - friction, uphill downhill, flat

Gear ratio and RPM

actually it mean rate of use of fuel

insane fuel figures like 99.9 km/l will come in where just going on downhill with absolutely no press on accelerator, just the engine ideling and vehicle running on 60 - 80 km/h speed as in above example (i think it may be more than 99.9, but that is themaximum figure can be displayed with 3 digit display.

when you go on flat road with good speed with low load and fether footed (just gliding without accelaration ) and within the 1000 - 1500 rpm, you can see figures like 21 - 23 km/l, i think it is true and possible.

Confirm the above in red color. It's very true. Both 240 and 260 are doing better than a Hybrid on a flat raod with constant speed.

Edited by PraG

uhhmm...maybe if you stopped stating at the kmpl meter and thought for a moment you'll realize that you dont NEED fuel to go downhill. If you get into even a shopping cart from food-city will go down a hill and give you 9999999.99999999 kmpl..geez, use some common sense dude.. there's nothing 'insane' about it..

• Like 2

uhhmm...maybe if you stopped stating at the kmpl meter and thought for a moment you'll realize that you dont NEED fuel to go downhill. If you get into even a shopping cart from food-city will go down a hill and give you 9999999.99999999 kmpl..geez, use some common sense dude.. there's nothing 'insane' about it..

I should try going down a hill in one of those carts :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Magnum

Confirm the above in red color. It's very true. Both 240 and 260 are doing better than a Hybrid on a flat raod with constant speed.

Go dig the ground looking for treasure than, digging out topics over one year old without a reason.

FYI -

Unfortunately Sir isaac newton had found out that things rolling down does not consume energy some time ago with an apple before you and KMG found it in you'r allions. And you wan't be able to get the noble prize for that.

So go dig a hole and plant a tree,

That would be more useful for the world than polluting cyber-space with you'r retarded ideas

Edited by Clark's son