• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi L200 Vs Toyota Hilux Vigo (Smart Cab)

temp01

• 2 weeks later...

the Mitsubishi L200 looks horrible!! theres also a pickup truck made by Nissan but unfortunately i dont know the name of it

nissan navara pickup truck

I personally prefer the looks of the l200. It looks different, and the sportero seems to have a presence on the road compared to the vigo.

1+...what makes it worse for the many vigos is that that horrible, fake chrome, body kit kinda thing and the hood racks so many people seem to be in love with.

very poor taste in design imho... pure visual pollution

• 11 months later...

1+...what makes it worse for the many vigos is that that horrible, fake chrome, body kit kinda thing and the hood racks so many people seem to be in love with.

very poor taste in design imho... pure visual pollution

i've a vigo smart cab which i bought second hand recently. it has this fake chrome mess all over i.e. around fog lamps, on taillights etc. i really want to get rid of those but reluctant fearing it'll damage the light lenses etc. i know they are stuck with 3M double tape. can anyone pls help how to remove them safely?

i've a vigo smart cab which i bought second hand recently. it has this fake chrome mess all over i.e. around fog lamps, on taillights etc. i really want to get rid of those but reluctant fearing it'll damage the light lenses etc. i know they are stuck with 3M double tape. can anyone pls help how to remove them safely?

A friend of mine bought a cab, and that too had all the fake chrome stuff on it. Looks like the guys in Thailand have the same taste as it was a used Hilux.

He was telling me he too had a hard time removing all that, it maybe a better idea to just paint over it with the same body color.

Heat gun / Hair Dryer??

which one is better?

The Hilux has better build quality than the L200. For eg try closing a door/bonnet in a Hilux & L200. You will notice how far superior the hiluxs build quality is!! Plus I love the power of those 3.0 D4D engines!! :)

• Like 1

Same here mate.. I went through all the possible models before ending up with the Hilux.. no matter what the Hilux is far more reliable...