• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want To Check Your House On Sattelite View

Velocity

wonder what sort of impression they will get of you :D

The big handsome guy who is a great driver and Incredibly talented with the camera?

And I didn't steal the quote off someone else. The original was a bit different. "Opinions are like dirty underwear, everyone has them, no one else wants yours, so don't offer yours in public"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big handsome guy who is a great driver and Incredibly talented with the camera?

And I didn't steal the quote off someone else. The original was a bit different. "Opinions are like dirty underwear, everyone has them, no one else wants yours, so don't offer yours in public"

a great driver ? hmmm that's somthing new.... :D

Betcha I can beat the Cherry Baby on a timed lap round Pannala :D:P

is that a challenge ? :D how about a drag ? just for fun... I mean I'm sure to loose but just for the fun of it... :P:D

thne again rather not....

is that a challenge ? :D how about a drag ? just for fun... I mean I'm sure to loose but just for the fun of it... :D:P

thne again rather not....

Not very fond of drags myself. Large weight disadvantage. :D At least can counter that with good driving round a track.

MAchan checked or uncheked i cant see west of colombo, its blured? Is it for security reasons??

Yeah, that is a problem. Some people think its a security thing. My personal view, based on gut feeling, if that they haven't mapped those areas in enough resolution from Satellite.

Yeah, that is a problem. Some people think its a security thing. My personal view, based on gut feeling, if that they haven't mapped those areas in enough resolution from Satellite.

i dont think its for security. Just that the sattelite had taken only the sqaure area, I mean if pentagon can be on this why cant our temple trees :)

KATUKURUNDA

airforcebasekatukurunda8il.jpg

KALUTARA BRIDGE

kalutarabridge1wm.jpg

KOGALA AIR FORCE BASE

kogala7om.jpg

i dont think its for security. Just that the sattelite had taken only the sqaure area, I mean if pentagon can be on this why cant our temple trees :)

KATUKURUNDA

airforcebasekatukurunda8il.jpg

Damn, Can't believe I forgot to take a peek at Katu :) Anyone wanna find Pannala? :D

Kandy is also pretty low rez. Madmax wanted to take a look, and its not clear. And the place marker for Kandy Lake is somewhere else. :D

@Prev

OFFTOPIC: Machan i saw ur car and a black 320d i think madmax's and a blue sti7 at mabole singer.. machan did u all drag yesterday??

do u all drag at mabole ***? is it a problem revealing the place??

@Prev

OFFTOPIC: Machan i saw ur car and a black 320d i think madmax's and a blue sti7 at mabole singer.. machan did u all drag yesterday??

do u all drag at mabole ***? is it a problem revealing the place??

Its a problem asking on this thread. Put in on post whores.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone try temple trees?

crazyrxsig8bg9pk.jpg

hey machan fuzzo... forget about the maps... where the hell you get this rx7 picture.... two big thumbs up from me 2 ya..... :D

infact most of the areas are now very clear.

You can easily See Kandy / Palali Camp - Air Force Base / Potuvil After the tsunami hit / Vavunia / Yala

near Amabalangoda and up to chilaw. will post some clear pics.

Overdrive that tilt pic of katu is really nice.