• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want To Check Your House On Sattelite View

Velocity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha, didn't realise, it used to be my school too :) (DS I mean)

:alc:Good Good Bro,,,Doing A/L in 2007.... :)

@Bishu 128mb radeon9000 pro pretty old

mmmmmm,,,I think we have to call Gihan again bro....But for that VGA..U can see somthing somthing machan..No Idea Why ???? !!!! :)B)

can someone help me pls. the images r not clear :S

Once there was this dumb blonde who got into financial trouble. So she thought she would pray to god to win the lottery. She prayed real hard, but when the lottery results were announced, no luck. She was getting deeper into her mess, so she prayed again "please, God, help me in my need, Let me win the lottery". But again, when the results were announced, she still hadn't won. She lost her house and was forced to live in her car. So she prayed again, "God please help me win the lottery". Then the clouds parted and a giant voice said "Meet me half way here, buy a ticket first"

Moral: Read the thread, ppl answered last time u asked that. :lol:

let us meet and discuss our business. there are people who are jelous .

:lol:

U two do realise that any new visitors to the forums who don't know u two might actually take u seriously and form the wrong impression of the forums?

Hey same here..guess we must've been neighbours in the good old days..

Ha ha very much so :) I remember with a smile on my face how sometimes when our 176 school bus is empty our cheeky dudes, will take the board off the bus, and then get the driver to stop in front of yours, needless to say what used to happy :lol::)

Anyways I wish not to hijack the thread, appologies Dims, just the sights awake old memories :)

U two do realise that any new visitors to the forums who don't know u two might actually take u seriously and form the wrong impression of the forums?

what's ur point?we'r pretty serious

Anyways I wish not to hijack the thread, appologies Dims, just the sights awake old memories :)

verrryyyy old memories :lol: jk

wonder what sort of impression they will get of you :D