• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want To Check Your House On Sattelite View

Velocity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Had the program installed long time back but i removed it....seems that gotto download n install again. Nice pics

Thanks

machan sad that other areas are not included, i wished they had everything. at least could have seen some elephants in yala

:)

So... ur from " delowak athara" :)

ha ha Mala Mini school.

me bad. i am sorry.

pride of sri lankas car sales industry

couple of car sales down dutugamunu street

slcar16ui.th.jpg

holy crapoly. thank god the inland revenue does not have this. or they would be knowing the number of cars sold a day

:D

can someone try temple trees?

Most of the Coastal belt until well past Mount is blurred. Either on purpose of they haven't got mapped on the Sat yet. Stupid, coz we can get detailed pics of Ratmalana and Katu.

no wait until it streams to 100 %. it will be very clear,

tried to get cinnamon garden copshed and greenpath, but i think you need pay for that view,

:D

Actually machang they still havent updated it. On the Q&A they said they pictures are not live and they are 2 years back.

tried to get cinnamon garden copshed and greenpath, but i think you need pay for that view,

:)

No my dear,,,, One of my friend’s having the paid version of this SW ( Google Earth Pro ) But he also cant see the Colombo side…I think its, for some security reasons….No Idea.. anyway to the enemies, this SW is cool to arrange Bombs & all… :D

Actually machang they still havent updated it. On the Q&A they said they pictures are not live and they are 2 years back.

Cant be real….Coz Its telling like this >>>>> :D<_<

125dc.jpg

help mine is google plus.. i downloaded it now.. i hav tried ages ago thou.. my images r blurry cant even see colombo a bit not even a building

Google Earth & Google Eart Plus is same I think…Pro is the difference..anyway cant be like that Zeem.. How about your VGA….. :D

The beta version of this you couldn't even see SL. And the pics were so old another dude pointed out to me that you could see a fire in some middle-eastern country, which took place some 4 years ago. Now the pics atleast are clear over parts of SL, maybe they will improve later. Works awesomely for USA though, all you need to do is put the street address :D

Nadskit Are you from DSS ?

mmmm,, She’s talking about Devi machan,,,But Im going to D.S.S.C...Can see my school very well.... :D

The beta version of this you couldn't even see SL. And the pics were so old another dude pointed out to me that you could see a fire in some middle-eastern country, which took place some 4 years ago. Now the pics atleast are clear over parts of SL, maybe they will improve later. Works awesomely for USA though, all you need to do is put the street address :D

Awesome !!!! <_<