• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2Nd Start Button

Tried fixing a 3rd Start button?

hahahaha Hillarious !!! sorry VVTi i just cant help laughing at what you've said... oh hahahaha hey would you give him a much more feasible answer ? hahahaha

Cheers :alc:

Archon .. hahahahahahahah

What you mean by second start button is the button that you use when you are stuck in mud right (the car starts in 2nd gear without the use of the 1st gear) ?

OR does your prado have a backup start button ? :unsure:

I dont think other places are equipped with the tools to fix such a problem other than the agents.

hahahaha Hillarious !!! sorry VVTi i just cant help laughing at what you've said... oh hahahaha hey would you give him a much more feasible answer ? hahahaha

Cheers :alc:

Archon .. hahahahahahahah

Dude, we have cars that have only one damn switch. We Turn key, Engine Starts and off we go. I cannot comprehend a vehicle that requires 2 buttons, unless it has 2 engines, and then it might have wings.

One Push to Start button is one Button too many in a car, me thinks.

I cannot give a feasible answer, because I cannot even figure out why one needs TWO buttons to start a MudalaliMobile.

Dude, we have cars that have only one damn switch. We Turn key, Engine Starts and off we go. I cannot comprehend a vehicle that requires 2 buttons, unless it has 2 engines, and then it might have wings.

One Push to Start button is one Button too many in a car, me thinks.

I cannot give a feasible answer, because I cannot even figure out why one needs TWO buttons to start a MudalaliMobile.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Dude, you're one of a kind, almost every post of you is so witty laugh.giflaugh.gif Sadly I've run out of positive quota for the day, so +1

Hi The Stig.

Yes, the 2nd Start button is available on Auto trans vehicles to start in 2nd gear in muddy conditions thus avoiding wheel spin. I guess you are right. I will visit the agents and see what can be done. Thank you for your response.

The other idiots who wrote thank you for your stupid comments too!! Shows how degrading people can be!

You are welcome. try not to get your car car stuck in mud too much... :) Buy a Landmaster for those muddy days, it has a funky crank handle, far easier to use than the 2nd Start Button... :)

Cheers!

• Like 3

You are welcome. try not to get your car car stuck in mud too much... :) Buy a Landmaster for those muddy days, it has a funky crank handle, far easier to use than the 2nd Start Button... :)

Cheers!

LMAO.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers!

:lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes: