• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Professional Photography

Skyline R33

Didn't quite understand you. I didn't find these, they are my pictures. I shot them for Bride and Groom Mag.

Yap I know that you shot them. What I meant is finding them through your own data and uploading them :) (I'm very bad in managing the pics I take, so for me to find some thing from my drives is a very hard thing)

Yap I know that you shot them. What I meant is finding them through your own data and uploading them :) (I'm very bad in managing the pics I take, so for me to find some thing from my drives is a very hard thing)

Oh, that :) I have a catalog system. Impossible to manage otherwise. Even that isn't enough sometimes :) It getting to the point I'm keeping them on different disk drives that I plug into a disk enclosure as needed. The undiscussed expenses of photography, maintaining your image libraries :D

:) You just made me wonder so I checked. I'm looking at over 750 directories with nearly 100,000 files. Sure there are some edited files, movie clips and stuff in there too, but still... Not bad for a hobby.

• 9 months later...

Bride and Groom Mag shows are always such fun, specially when you get full access like I do :D

Not the best from the lighting standpoint this year, they had some annoying chaps who thought the objective was to have all sorts of weird colors as the models were walking. Hence the red and green tints on some of the pics.

https://plus.google.com/photos/112145825437414596051/albums/5709453776516870961