• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Gtr ( Is This Video Genuine )

flyboy320

according to this video there is a silver one and grey one too.

Nah, those are just random pics spliced in to make the video more interesing... the Grey pic looks like a Nissan publicity shot. Only one in town at the moment, the white.

White due to lower tax?

I did call this guy when it was advertised in hit-ad, its some joint in jaela or somewhere. The asking price is apparently 25Mn :blink:

BTW i thought we had a red color GTR already on the road, isnt this the case ?

I did call this guy when it was advertised in hit-ad, its some joint in jaela or somewhere. The asking price is apparently 25Mn :blink:

BTW i thought we had a red color GTR already on the road, isnt this the case ?

Oh well, they do cost atleast $80000 after all nah? With taxes paid and all, I doubt there'd have been much profit in the sale. But atleast it's cheaper than a R34 GTR ne :)

Nope, I'd only heard of the white and a silver before, but seems the latter is fake according to the above. And I do remember someone posting about an upgrade to 530hp for the GTR

Oh well, they do cost atleast $80000 after all nah? With taxes paid and all, I doubt there'd have been much profit in the sale. But atleast it's cheaper than a R34 GTR ne :)

Nope, I'd only heard of the white and a silver before, but seems the latter is fake according to the above. And I do remember someone posting about an upgrade to 530hp for the GTR

What do you mean the silver is a fake ? so it never came ashore ?

Yeah they released a little pumped up version for 2011

Ah, so how I got it was correct :) And it was you who posted about that in an AL status update, right?

Could you please give the public link for those albums? Haven't seen any recent pics of it

Sorry machan, it was on my friend's profile, can't find it... the pics were a bit dark and fuzzy anyway... had pics of some piping, and the car, that was it, iirc.

Saw a FB album where it stated the GTR here got the upgrade.

Machan do you know what exactly is included in this updgrae ? an ECU remapping or something or is there any other mechanical upgrades ?

Sorry machan, it was on my friend's profile, can't find it... the pics were a bit dark and fuzzy anyway... had pics of some piping, and the car, that was it, iirc.

Ok then, post some here next time you come across something nice if you can for everybody's viewing pleasure :)

Machan do you know what exactly is included in this updgrae ? an ECU remapping or something or is there any other mechanical upgrades ?

Seen in youtube a dyno vid of the NLM guys replacing only the exhaust and doing an ECU remap giving similar power gain. As Big_D mentioned piping, probably change of exhaust was involved.

[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Seen in youtube a dyno vid of the NLM guys replacing only the exhaust and doing an ECU remap giving similar power gain. As Big_D mentioned piping, probably change of exhaust was involved.

Oh so what you guys are talking about is an unofficial upgrade is it ? i thought GTR's were given some sort of upgrade by Nissan themselves :D

Edited by The Stig

Oh so what you guys are talking about is an unofficial upgrade is it ? i thought GTR's were given some sort of upgrade by Nissan themselves :D

The SL GT-R must have got an unofficial upgrade, Big_D is the one to comment on that. But yes, Nissan also gave an upgrade to their new cars too :)