• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does "econ" Means In Fb15??

Hola

Hi Guys,

One of my friend's FB15 indicates "ECON" in green in her dash board. She recently changed the spark plugs, auto transmission oil from the agents....

Can you guys tell me what does that light - "ECON" means?

Thanks - Hola

kcr00020im.jpg

I think it indicates an ecconomical driving mode, as in alerting the driver that his or hers current driving style is ecconomical atleast thats what I think it is,

I have only seen that on a Rav 4 and as long as you dont take the RPM's beyond 3000 and don't rev too hard the econ light in the dashboard stays on, so if you want to save on fuel you watch out for that light :D

I might be waay off though, sorry if I am misleading anybody :)

The Don

I think it indicates an ecconomical driving mode, as in alerting the driver that his or hers current driving style is ecconomical atleast thats what I think it is,

I have only seen that on a Rav 4 and as long as you dont take the RPM's beyond 3000 and don't rev too hard the econ light in the dashboard stays on, so if you want to save on fuel you watch out for that light :D

I might be waay off though, sorry if I am misleading anybody :)

The Don

Well i think you may be right. Becuase of my friends told me its when the car is running at Optimum level..But I wanted all my friends at Autolanka to give the opinon

I have only seen that on a Rav 4 and as long as you dont take the RPM's beyond 3000 and don't rev too hard the econ light in the dashboard stays on, so if you want to save on fuel you watch out for that light :)

I might be waay off though, sorry if I am misleading anybody :(

The Don

don you are correct mate. hola nothing to worry about. i think thats the only light in the dash that comes on when you are doing something good

I have only seen that on a Rav 4 and as long as you dont take the RPM's beyond 3000 and don't rev too hard the econ light in the dashboard stays on, so if you want to save on fuel you watch out for that light :)

I might be waay off though, sorry if I am misleading anybody :(

The Don

hey civic have that as well :D 12 valve lean burn

• 2 weeks later...