• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15 New Shell Vs Carrina Ti Myroad

sadamal

Hi all

Could you kindly express your ideas about these two cars ? What would be the best one ? What are the pros and corns of above two ? :)

i think carina Ti Myroad is the best out of two it's more comfortable economical has more interior speace high ground clearance and has more option than fb 15. :)

fb 15 new shell is newer car than carina Ti Myroad but i buy carina over fb 15 any day.

i think carina Ti Myroad is the best out of two it's more comfortable economical has more interior speace high ground clearance and has more option than fb 15. :)

fb 15 new shell is newer car than carina Ti Myroad but i buy carina over fb 15 any day.

agree.... :alc:

can you tell what are the higher specs of carina over FB15?

well in carina you get three headrest rear seats, reading lamps, rear wiper,illuminated dashboard,mirror heaters in carina gt you get a 6 speed manual transmission 4 disk brakes and 1.6 165bhp 4A-GE engine. :P

well in carina you get three headrest rear seats, reading lamps, rear wiper,illuminated dashboard,mirror heaters in carina gt you get a 6 speed manual transmission 4 disk brakes and 1.6 165bhp 4A-GE engine. :P

Could'nt have put it better.and this only the tip of the iceberg. Don't forget after all its a Toyota :D

Hi all

Could you kindly express your ideas about these two cars ? What would be the best one ? What are the pros and corns of above two ? :)

Go for the My Road mate.. More comfortable & stable.

Thankx for your valuable replies.

How economical Carina My Road over FB15 ?

and Durability wise what is the best bet ? :)

carina give a best fuel mileage Compare to fb15 spare parts are cheaper than fb15 toyota corolla ae 110 and carina has same engine 5A-FE because of that engine spare parts are cheaper and lot easy to find. in long run they dont give much trouble like fb 15 do :D

durability wise it is a Toyota they are build to last

THAKS alot dude.. :alc:

what is illumination dashboard?

Machang, going by the above pics practically every vehicle is having an illuminated dashboard. I was under the impression that illuminated dashboard was something like this - http://www.slickcar.com/products/SPEED_GLOW.jpg

we are talking about carinas so first one is a carina ti the default way of the dashboard and second one is a si it's what call illumination dashboard.

lots of toyota allions come with illumination dashboard so check the classifieds so you can get the idea.

we are talking about carinas so first one is a carina ti the default way of the dashboard and second one is a si it's what call illumination dashboard.

lots of toyota allions come with illumination dashboard so check the classifieds so you can get the idea.

thanks alot nexus.. :alc:

sorry if im bothering you ok?

this illumination function is always activated or do we have a control button for that?

what is the sole purpose of this illumination dashboard? :alc:

thanks alot nexus.. :alc:

sorry if im bothering you ok?

this illumination function is always activated or do we have a control button for that?

what is the sole purpose of this illumination dashboard? :alc:

i am trying to help and you are trying to learn from it so you are not bothering me. :)

the purpose of illumination dashboard is to give a more visibility of dash board

Edited by nexus

Machang, going by the above pics practically every vehicle is having an illuminated dashboard.

I also can't imagine any modern car not having a backlight on the instrument cluster - I've pretty much taken it for granted that it comes on with the parking lights (and even our K11 March had it, so it would be very strange for Nissan to not put it on the FB15!)

I think the term actually refers to the illumination of other dials/buttons on the dash - A/C, radio and such like.

In any case, I find it hard to believe that someone would evaluate this when considering a 10 year old car!

I also can't imagine any modern car not having a backlight on the instrument cluster - I've pretty much taken it for granted that it comes on with the parking lights (and even our K11 March had it, so it would be very strange for Nissan to not put it on the FB15!)

I think the term actually refers to the illumination of other dials/buttons on the dash - A/C, radio and such like.

In any case, I find it hard to believe that someone would evaluate this when considering a 10 year old car!

It is neither the backlight of the instrument cluster nor the illumination of other dials/buttons by lights.

i am trying to help and you are trying to learn from it so you are not bothering me. :)

the purpose of illumination dashboard is to give a more visibility of dash board

thanks alot dude... :alc:

what i understood it it increases the visibility in day time..

thanks again... :music-smiley-026:

this is what i understood.please correct me if i wrong.. :alc:

when we put on the parking lights;dash board will be illuminated...i think this is not the illumination dash board..

some allions and all a have seen in day time without switching on the parking lights there is a glowing light in the dash board..

i hope this is the illumination dashboard...