• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Iphone Issue ::

dragster

hey guys I got a problem with my iphone, the issue is that it thinks its on headphone mode when there's not even a headphone plugged in it. I searched on the net and tried out all sorts of solution but nothing that helped so far. does anyone have the same problem ? I tried some of the iphone dealers but they are not willing to repair them since the iphone is not officially launched in SL. any help ?

Well having read some of the posts myself, my suspicion is the headphone jack is short circuiting (this was my initial suspicion as well). I assume you've tried cleaning the inside of the jack and blowing compressed air into it etc ?

http://getsatisfaction.com/apple/topics/my_iphone_is_stuck_in_headphones_mode

The sure and short way would be to replace the jack. I'm sure you can get the jack on ebay, but iphones are a little bit fiddly to take apart (whoever does it needs to read the a guide on youtube etc) but soldering it on should not be a problem for a professional.

Well having read some of the posts myself, my suspicion is the headphone jack is short circuiting (this was my initial suspicion as well). I assume you've tried cleaning the inside of the jack and blowing compressed air into it etc ?

http://getsatisfaction.com/apple/topics/my_iphone_is_stuck_in_headphones_mode

The sure and short way would be to replace the jack. I'm sure you can get the jack on ebay, but iphones are a little bit fiddly to take apart (whoever does it needs to read the a guide on youtube etc) but soldering it on should not be a problem for a professional.

yup thanks I guess thats the only solution in getting the jack replaced...