• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

:sniff: :sniff:...I smell something...is that fish?...

machaaaaaaan!

Machan you are just angry about the future and the change this world is going through. This is the new generation machan. A generation of fags and petrol sipping cars with colors such as powder blues. You need to move with the times and come to the realization that MGs are a joke now. Priuses prii penises are te REAL cars now and are driven by REAL MEN who have sex with other REAL MEN.

Edited by jdnet

Machan you are just angry about the future and the change this world is going through. This is the new generation machan. A generation of fags and petrol sipping cars with colors such as powder blues. You need to move with the times and come to the realization that MGs are a joke now. Priuses prii penises are te REAL cars now and are driven by REAL MEN who have sex with other REAL MEN.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lexus SC coupe replacement to be hybrid Lexus LC600h

Lexus LC600h Hybrid

10fs7x3.jpg

m7bds0.jpg

the current Lexus SC430

rwuibq.jpg

1xyx6o.jpg

15ceg53.jpg

2vsjmzl.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 2011: In a measure to promote the conservation of the environment of Sri Lanka the government said it has reduced the import tax on hybrid vehicles effective immediately from 30% to 15% for hybrid models less than three and a half years old. President Mahinda Rajapaksa said in the budget speech last November that the government will completely remove excise duties and value added tax on electric and hybrid vehicles which are cleaner with fewer emissions to the environment in order to reduce environmental pollution in Sri Lanka. :http://www.colombopage.com/archive_11/Feb10_1297348337CH.php

Edited by Californikan

The Prius family gets larger:

the regular Prius, the Prius plug-in, the larger Prius Versatility, and the smaller Prius City

30ud9q1.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 2011: In a measure to promote the conservation of the environment of Sri Lanka the government said it has reduced the import tax on hybrid vehicles effective immediately from 30% to 15% for hybrid models less than three and a half years old. President Mahinda Rajapaksa said in the budget speech last November that the government will completely remove excise duties and value added tax on electric and hybrid vehicles which are cleaner with fewer emissions to the environment in order to reduce environmental pollution in Sri Lanka. :http://www.colombopage.com/archive_11/Feb10_1297348337CH.php

Edited by Californikan

Is it only me or you guys noticed that among all the hybrids 2011 Toyota had the dull and ugliest interior? :unsure:

Thats one of the reasons we hate the prius so much <_<

Is it only me or you guys noticed that among all the hybrids 2011 Toyota had the dull and ugliest interior? :unsure:

you are correct MkX it has the ugliest interior :lol:

I dunno. the Honda Insight interior looks like a bunch of haphazard circles to me.

At least the meter cluster is in the proper place, Why on earth would someone want to fix a meter cluster in the middle of the frikking dashboard ? Isnt the whole point not to distract the driver ? if you are driving a car like this you can either stare at the gauges and crash or just go without looking at the gauges at all, either way your screwed

Also i notice Toyota has tried to copy the hollow back dashboard style from Volvo and failed miserably. :action-smiley-060:

At least the meter cluster is in the proper place, Why on earth would someone want to fix a meter cluster in the middle of the frikking dashboard ? Isnt the whole point not to distract the driver ? if you are driving a car like this you can either stare at the gauges and crash or just go without looking at the gauges at all, either way your screwed

Also i notice Toyota has tried to copy the hollow back dashboard style from Volvo and failed miserably. :action-smiley-060:

Well me too personaly don't like the dashboard in middle. However considering the ease of accesing/meter reading i think having the dashboad middle with slight angle towards the driver is safty.

If you look at your eye movment when you brings you eye down with virticle movement it takes you away from the road for split second compare to the moving eye to left side with horizentle move. But its still look ugly.

Plus all the back seat drivers can see the actual speed the car is going. Cant lie any more to my mom that Im going at 40km/h when actually its 100km/h :angry:

• Like 1

Plus all the back seat drivers can see the actual speed the car is going. Cant lie any more to my mom that Im going at 40km/h when actually its 100km/h :angry:

OT: But if you're driving at a 100 when your mom wants you to drive at 40, you probably arent old/experienced enough to be driving at a 100. And if she cant differentiate a 100 from a 40 she clear isnt suitable to be monitoring you. You should be driving with a more knowledgeable adult (that is if you even have a driving license).

OT: But if you're driving at a 100 when your mom wants you to drive at 40, you probably arent old/experienced enough to be driving at a 100. And if she cant differentiate a 100 from a 40 she clear isnt suitable to be monitoring you. You should be driving with a more knowledgeable adult (that is if you even have a driving license).

OT: It was just an example dude.. <_< you know parents, they always want you to drive slow..

OT: It was just an example dude.. <_<you know parents, they always want you to drive slow..

i agree with you on that i have the same problem you have :P

Toyota hybrid sales hit 3 million in February

It took Toyota:

- 10 years to sell the first million hybrids

- 2.5 years to sell the second million

- 1.5 years to sell the third million

Toyota now sells 16 hybrid models in 80 countries

2ak9vtv.jpg

http://green.autoblog.com/2011/03/09/prius-toyota-hybrid-sales-3-million/

Edited by Californikan

2013 BMW i8 hybrid sports car spotted testing

zn0dnl.jpg

10eot2v.jpg

Honda's new 2-motor plug-in hybrid coming in 2012 and can run 24km on electric power alone

ncgi83.jpg

Hyundai's new 'Nu'1.8-liter engine in the 2011 Elantra/Avante achieves Partial-Zero Emissions like a hybrid (but can't get anywhere near the fuel economy of a hybrid)

120j893.jpg

2w4co06.jpg

15noz9f.jpg