• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Exi, Vtec, Ferio Mi,virs???

sara1987

Check http://specs.cars-directory.net/honda/civic_ferio/1995_114/

The last 10 are the best but they're EK4s so great if you can get hold of one :)

If it's EK3 you want whatever the case might be, get a manual Vi-RS, that's the best out of the lot and it does come with a VTEC engine. But the price seems similar to an SiR these days and I've seen most with english plates, choice is yours. Good luck!

guys,

what's the best ek3?

exi

vtec

ferio mi

ViRS?

seriously i dont know about those models even what they stand for.

planning to buy a ek3 which i can use for my every day needs and for some street racing

looking for a 300- one, pls help

Errr... Street Racing? That's the quickest way to get your car confiscated and a holiday in Welikada.

Also, Fast and the Furious was so in the past now, time you guys got over it...

Everyday use, yeah, why not, Hondas are great for that.

If I am right, AL or any of its more responsible members condone Street Racing.

Also, Ek3s comes in many models... depending on your budget you can pick one that will suit you... :) Like BluHaze said, Choice is yours.

Good luck and safe driving. ;)

Edited by VVTi

Street racing?????? are you another dumbA$$ who wanted to kill innocent people on the road?? Check local news man. How many people got killed last couple of months, how many children now have to grow up without there father or mother. I really don't care people who think like you will go to walikada or directly to hell. But think about others.

About the EK3 model, if you search this forum little bit, all these models have been dicussed several times.

However best buy is ViRS or Vi (both VTEC), since it will give you better performance when needed and better fuel economy compare to Exi model.

By the way if you can afford there was an SiR too.

Edited by MkX

guys,

what's the best ek3?

exi

vtec

ferio mi

ViRS?

planning to buy a ek3 which i can use for my every day needs and for some street racing

Exi - It comes with a D15B engine but its non VTEC

V i- JDM model. Comes with D15B VTEC engine

Mi - D15B nonVtec. Comes with a CVT box

ViRS - Highest trim in EK3.Comes with D15B VTEC engine,front bucket seats,bodykit,4 disk brakes,Alloys,front strut bar and i think with stiffened suspension too :)

Anyway street racing is dangerous buddy.SPEED THRILLS BUT IT KILLS keep that in mind :)

Good Luck

Edited by kelum_wj

Good video Peri, street racing or even slightly high speeds close to other cars in the streets of SL is quite dangerous, I've seen some people panic and actually let go of the steering wheel when some car whizzes by very closely at high speed. Just think if they ram into you mellow.gif Especially dangerous when it comes to bikes, they will get hurt in some way. Even a bike falling on a leg, the exhaust side especially, is quite unpleasant to say the least.

Want to race, go with your friends to a track, it's not too expensive is it? :)

Good video Peri, street racing or even slightly high speeds close to other cars in the streets of SL is quite dangerous, I've seen some people panic and actually let go of the steering wheel when some car whizzes by very closely at high speed. Just think if they ram into you mellow.gif Especially dangerous when it comes to bikes, they will get hurt in some way. Even a bike falling on a leg, the exhaust side especially, is quite unpleasant to say the least.

+1 :)

Edited by kelum_wj

Want to race, go with your friends to a track, it's not too expensive is it? :)

sara1987 when you going to street racing think about this dude it's not only you'r life at risk other peoples life as well. maybe someone related to you get hurt in the process then you have to live with it you'r life.

follow the opinion BLu3HaZe give it to you use racing for the tracks.

Here's something else. Whatever safety car makers try to build, your still sitting in a box made of more than a ton of metal and glass, with maybe 40l of highly volatile chemicals in a tank. And when the crap hits the fan, it aint like Hollywood, I can promise you that!

guys,

what's the best ek3?

exi

vtec

ferio mi

ViRS?

Street racing can degrade your vehicles resale value and can make a big impact on your fuel economy :P

colorful history - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/user/46878-sara1987/

Street racing can degrade your vehicles resale value and can make a big impact on your fuel economy :P

colorful history - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/user/46878-sara1987/

Lol, I was about tell him that if power is what he wants he can probably get something other more meatier than a Honda and for a cheaper price, but took one look at his recent topics and just forgot about the whole thing.... :D

lol Peri- You just can not get enough of that Honda flying through the air and getting smashed to bits? :P j/k

I do get a little bit of satisfaction from that fact :) But seriously, that has to be the most horrible bit of imagery I have ever seen, which is why it stays with me. That, and I saw a flying civic in real life that did something pretty close to that.