• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Limousine

hyacc

im happy to hear that i have inspired you on reading abt the Cadillac One devaka and appreciate you posting some details about it ...

there are alot of people around the world specially VVIP's who are using this mini Limo as a way of transport i guess its time to throw those S Classes & BMW's from the stables of the politikko's and shift to much bigger Show boats like these ,,, and im pretty sure if one of them buys it every one will quickly follow

and these stretched Limo's what these ppl have bought down are just white elephants may be if you have a big movie industry or an business hub then according to the paper article posted you can rent it to ppl who are there for the short show off visits who can afford

or else I'm pretty sure if not exported after a while understanding the investment mistake done these will endup moving wedding couples

or worst case scenario as ppl carriers alternatives to AC buses and office transports … I don’t mind paying some extra money to go in these to work every morning sipping a glass of crystal ..:LOL

im happy to hear that i have inspired you on reading abt the Cadillac One devaka and appreciate you posting some details about it ...

there are alot of people around the world specially VVIP's who are using this mini Limo as a way of transport i guess its time to throw those S Classes & BMW's from the stables of the politikko's and shift to much bigger Show boats like these ,,, and im pretty sure if one of them buys it every one will quickly follow

and these stretched Limo's what these ppl have bought down are just white elephants may be if you have a big movie industry or an business hub then according to the paper article posted you can rent it to ppl who are there for the short show off visits who can afford

or else I'm pretty sure if not exported after a while understanding the investment mistake done these will endup moving wedding couples

or worst case scenario as ppl carriers alternatives to AC buses and office transports … I don’t mind paying some extra money to go in these to work every morning sipping a glass of crystal ..:LOL

yeh if this is substitute for Ac busses (but limited if this is only for passenger ) I would also like to have a ride on one of this lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

any way it is nice to see at least there are some vehicle like that.In IIFA I heard people faced lot of problems because of lack of super luxury vehicles.

H3 :blink: why the hell did some one screwed up a already screwd up car ... :blink: if it was done with an H2 then its a whole dif. story

There's only ONE Hummer: the H1. Anything else is pretty much a rebadged GMC with knobby bits. You might as well just cut to the chase and buy a Suburban or a Tahoe.

Edited by Kavvz

yeah thats all its gonna do, burn fuel :angry-smiley-048:

Wonder what the eco friendly Kmpl fans are gonna say about this :rolleyes:

Actually I was using 'burn' in a different sense and not the literal one. I found it hilarious that the person introduced the vehicle with clearly zero knowledge about it. Yet the model is clearly indicated on the very photo he published.

And anyway, can we keep those nasty words like kmpl away from this thread... lets not get them started on it.

Actually I was using 'burn' in a different sense and not the literal one. I found it hilarious that the person introduced the vehicle with clearly zero knowledge about it. Yet the model is clearly indicated on the very photo he published.

And anyway, can we keep those nasty words like kmpl away from this thread... lets not get them started on it.

Lol i know what you meant, i was just picking up on a line you started :D

• 7 months later...

More importantly, how old is she? Is she single? Does she have a inexplicable desire to be a sugar mummy for a mature male in his early 30s?

I wouldn't get my hopes up dude. The thing is for hire. It might well have been hired and dropped this kid off at school. Which impressed a lot of teeny boppers.

Well there are other explanations too, but they are a little more explicit.

More importantly, how old is she? Is she single? Does she have a inexplicable desire to be a sugar mummy for a mature male in his early 30s?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Shintaro and his wild dream. :P

Prado Limo comes to CIS providing transport to a girl. It blocks the whole road and they have written "ASP paduru Partiya" on that limo in big letters and messed up the whole look of it. I am sure this belongs to ASP group and the child is its chiarman's daughter.

Its big and flashy or an 'ad'. So whoever rents it for some event, gets some stickers to advertise the event. Quite likely that the ASP group rented it for the day for their paduru party and just happens that that the boss's daughter wanted to show off. And it appears it worked. made so many choo kolla's go :o :o

Its big and flashy or an 'ad'. So whoever rents it for some event, gets some stickers to advertise the event. Quite likely that the ASP group rented it for the day for their paduru party and just happens that that the boss's daughter wanted to show off. And it appears it worked. made so many choo kolla's go :o :o

I think its owned by ASP group. The sticker has been on the vehicle for months now