• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Limousine

hyacc

Apparently they have both been brought down by the same chap, not for personal use but for sale. The figures I heard were 70 Million for the Prado and 40 Million for the 300C...

I suppose P.T. Barnum's famous quote will be proved yet again if they sell...

Apparently they have both been brought down by the same chap, not for personal use but for sale. The figures I heard were 70 Million for the Prado and 40 Million for the 300C...

70 mil??? :blink:

Mudalali or who ever,, good on u. its nice to see something different in Colombo. Everyone has different tastes... So, if u have the money, just flaunt it. You only live once. thats my policy :alc:

Has anyone got pictures of the inside??

Hi Kal,

Could you possibly make your signature photo any bigger? I can hardly see the Land Rover within...Just checking.

Regards,

SeanD

Which quote is that??

I think this guy just busted 100 million (or whatever he spent bringing this down). Not sure who in their right minds would spend even 1 million on something you can't drive around in most parts of the country without slamming into a tree or a pavement.

I think most videos and photos are shot and uploaded from the owners themselves,to generate hype.Well I pity the bugger who pays 70 mil for whats basically a Prado with a big ass.

http://prestigelimousines.com.lk/about-us.html

the 300c might have some demand on wedding hires department at the least :)

and you'll never know machang..esp these mudalali types just love these...

Sure its over the top, but so what? Its HIS money and its HIS car. If it rocks his boat: Good on him I say. Besides its awesome to see individuals importing a variety of automobiles for a change...

+1

It's he's money to spend... can't understand some of the negative comments :unsure:

At least we can see a different car on the road!

+1

It's he's money to spend... can't understand some of the negative comments :unsure:

At least we can see a different car on the road!

With those things that's about all you'll see on the road, since there wouldn't be room for much more than a bicycle. I don't agree with this "his money his car" BS, since there is a thing called common sense and not getting in the way of everyone else on the road. Good luck parallel parking that thing on galle road :D

With those things that's about all you'll see on the road, since there wouldn't be room for much more than a bicycle. I don't agree with this "his money his car" BS, since there is a thing called common sense and not getting in the way of everyone else on the road. Good luck parallel parking that thing on galle road :D

lol, no need to get your knickers in a twist :lol:

Somehow I dont think most Sri Lankans would be able to afford this, so no need for you to be afraid of a influx of stretch limo's...so dont worry, you will have enough space on the road, just worry about them private buses and 3 wheelers :action-smiley-060:

Edited by jehan80

BTW Stiggy, if that was you on FB, I haven't taken pics of this thing. Doesn't really float my boat anyway, so not looking for it.

Now that 370Z which has landed, on the other hand...

Yeah that was me :D

I think the 370Z belongs to an AL member, i bet you can get an exclusive :alc:

The figures I heard were 70 Million for the Prado and 40 Million for the 300C...

At those prices, they'll have to charge quite a lot to make a profit isn't it?

Which quote is that??

I think this guy just busted 100 million (or whatever he spent bringing this down). Not sure who in their right minds would spend even 1 million on something you can't drive around in most parts of the country without slamming into a tree or a pavement.

Judging by the fact that they've sticked up the sides of the Stretch SUV its probably for hire / rentals....