• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Limousine

hyacc

i'm guessing it's from the movies "joneses" :)

it's about how people wanting to upgrade and follow others to maintain status quo...

is: neighbor gets a black allion, the next door guy too wants a black allion..possibly with better alloys and wanker mirrors :P

Better yet...'A Black Stallion', which his wife could use, while he has the Wanker mirrors. :lol:

Having posted above, I'm just thinking its ridiculous to note that every single thread...or at least most have some mention of an Allion, Axio, vits or 15 bloody kmpl and now its started on wankers and as pihatu..........Bloody Hell, where is this all headed?

I think even the Jones's are getting sick of this shit!!!!!!

At least it all makes for a good laugh... :D

Edited by SHAI

Just saw the Prado Limo causing heavy traffic in R.A De Mel Mawatha a while back. Apparently the Prado wasn't the only thing on the road catching peoples eyes! (Now wait for it, ur thinking of ladies on top of the Prado arent u?) well naaaaaaaah, the Prado was following a Chrysler 300C Limo! Heavy traffic! 2 limos! Followed by a S Class on hazards! Interesting way to show off!

Things are getting really funny these days. Lot of prejudice about this Prado Limousine. Nobody even had a ride on it, touched it, and had a chat with the owner for his opinions. But lot of negativity and frustration wrapped with sarcasm. I’m sure if it was a LR limousine things could’ve pretty different.

Things are getting really funny these days. Lot of prejudice about this Prado Limousine. Nobody even had a ride on it, touched it, and had a chat with the owner for his opinions. But lot of negativity and frustration wrapped with sarcasm. I’m sure if it was a LR limousine things could’ve pretty different.

please... dont endorse this kind of thing.. tasteless is tastless.. no matter who it is.. in this case no suprise and we dont need the opinion of the owner.. we already know why he would want a prado face even in his limo... i bet the bugger has those huge brass gates with shiny balls too....

leave u with this... "a garbage dump by any other name.... still stinks" raphael (teenage mutant ninja turtles

)

Just saw the Prado Limo causing heavy traffic in R.A De Mel Mawatha a while back. Apparently the Prado wasn't the only thing on the road catching peoples eyes! (Now wait for it, ur thinking of ladies on top of the Prado arent u?) well naaaaaaaah, the Prado was following a Chrysler 300C Limo! Heavy traffic! 2 limos! Followed by a S Class on hazards! Interesting way to show off!

I just saw it too in Wellawatta, accompanied by a Chrysler limo. Someones busy showing off his new toys :D

Mudalali or who ever,, good on u. its nice to see something different in Colombo. Everyone has different tastes... So, if u have the money, just flaunt it. You only live once. thats my policy :alc:

Has anyone got pictures of the inside??

please... dont endorse this kind of thing.. tasteless is tastless.. no matter who it is.. in this case no suprise and we dont need the opinion of the owner.. we already know why he would want a prado face even in his limo... i bet the bugger has those huge brass gates with shiny balls too....

leave u with this... "a garbage dump by any other name.... still stinks" raphael (teenage mutant ninja turtles

)

I would not go for this even if I had money, not even LR Limo. But the point is our taste is not the only taste in this world. We should try to live with it. Trust me this is the very reason deep inside hidden with us human animals that has created these wars, hatred, beating. etc. Just in different form. We try to beat up a person who has different opinion compare to us.

Here is my taste, most probably my next car gonna be a BMW E36 from my current EK3(my first car and all my colleagues go for 110 or fb15) , not vitz, not a 141 not axio. I would never go for Prado if someday I get the opportunity spend few millions on a proper jeep. It will be a LR

By saying that, I still have the same enthusiasm and excitement when first Nissan GTR came to Sri lanka. My taste also GTR not Prado, but I don't wanna drag my self to such a low level, commenting on unknown man, about his or her taste, etc. Because me thinks its cheep thing to do, and not in par with constructive criticism, intellectual thinking, empathy, or what ever you call it.

Edited by MkX

I would not go for this even if I had money, not even LR Limo. But the point is our taste is not the only taste in this world. We should try to live with it. Trust me this is the very reason deep inside hidden with us human animals that has created these wars, hatred, beating. etc. Just in different form. We try to beat up a person who has different opinion compare to us.

Here is my taste, most probably my next car gonna be a BMW E36 from my current EK3(my first car and all my colleagues go for 110 or fb15) , not vitz, not a 141 not axio. I would never go for Prado if someday I get the opportunity spend few millions on a proper jeep. It will be a LR

By saying that, I still have the same enthusiasm and excitement when first Nissan GTR came to Sri lanka. My taste also GTR not Prado, but I don't wanna drag my self to such a low level, commenting on unknown man, about his or her taste, etc. Because me thinks its cheep thing to do, and not in par with constructive criticism, intellectual thinking, empathy, or what ever you call it.

yeah yeah yeah... anyway to each his own i guess...

+1. If anybody has enough money to spend, it's none of our business. They will spend it for their own taste. If we got enough money, then we can import/buy any brand which will full fill our taste. :)

Errr... Yeah. His bro worked at my office, so we met. He's the guy who took me to see Ferrari racing at Lime Rock Park. :)

Haha ever believe in six degrees of separation? Anyway they are my cousins. Small world indeed.

Anyways given the fact this Limo came from Japan, what other SUV could a Japanese bloke extend to make a Limo? An extended Montero would look disastrous, and not too sure if a Isuzu trooper or a Nissan Patrol would work either. Compared with its big brother (200 series) I think the Prado makes a better limo than any other Japanese SUV.

Hummers are over rated and im sure the buyer thought about the good re-sale value, parts availability, reliability, good fuel economy of the Toyota. ;)

Lets stop hating and start appreciating cos not too long ago leave alone a limo all what we could afford was a Maruti.

Having posted above, I'm just thinking its ridiculous to note that every single thread...or at least most have some mention of an Allion, Axio, vits or 15 bloody kmpl and now its started on wankers and as pihatu..........Bloody Hell, where is this all headed?

I think even the Jones's are getting sick of this shit!!!!!!

At least it all makes for a good laugh... :D

How about Allion/Axio limo? :blink:

Mudalali or who ever,, good on u. its nice to see something different in Colombo. Everyone has different tastes... So, if u have the money, just flaunt it. You only live once. thats my policy :alc:

Has anyone got pictures of the inside??

Machang, did you realize you had a wallpaper size signature? :)

Anyways given the fact this Limo came from Japan, what other SUV could a Japanese bloke extend to make a Limo? An extended Montero would look disastrous, and not too sure if a Isuzu trooper or a Nissan Patrol would work either. Compared with its big brother (200 series) I think the Prado makes a better limo than any other Japanese SUV.

Hummers are over rated and im sure the buyer thought about the good re-sale value, parts availability, reliability, good fuel economy of the Toyota. ;)

Lets stop hating and start appreciating cos not too long ago leave alone a limo all what we could afford was a Maruti.

1+