• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Limousine

hyacc

What the hell would one do with this?? Get driven to work in Colombo traffic?

Is there a limo for hire service in Colombo? :D

Bro, I guess this prado is imported by some rent a car agency ;) which will only be used for special occasions like weddings, etc...

Anybody knws about the technical specs of this thing? :)

thx!

its very hard to beat the branded Limo's like benz, BMW, lincoln but theres always no shortage of creative lomo's made out of any car you can get your hands on ...:LOL

remember TOP GEAR showed how to make you own limo at home ...

heard there are chaps who do this sort of work in SL even ..?? any idea about a conversion price ..BTW any idea on who did this ... and how much duty paid on this bad boy

i'm pretty sure if rented this would be a sort after ride for wedding couples

so vinil manik is gonna ride around in his odd looking limo.. i dont think any sane couple would want to hire this as thier wedding ride.. its a little godacious and tacky... as i said mudalali = me want big jeep..... :rolleyes:

Edited by charitha19

Im not sure but I think my cousin had a friend called lafir. In Connecticut or Boston area as well. And that eclipse on the pic looks more 2000 than 2005. Had a 2000 GT myself a couple of years back. The front end changed slightly from 2003-2005.

Small world :) This dude was in Connecticut. Well, he was when I took that pic, waaay back when.

I will check on the Eclipse shortly. Wasn't real conversant with cars back then.

Dude! Wonder what's the fuel consumption on this is? Hope he gets at least 15 kmpl! And what's the resale value on one of these? I've heard that spare parts are hard to find! Are they? Any ideas guys? Really anxious to find out!

It doesn't have the pihatu light machan. only a big enough space to hold a zillions ego's :)

Small world :) This dude was in Connecticut. Well, he was when I took that pic, waaay back when.

I will check on the Eclipse shortly. Wasn't real conversant with cars back then.

You didn't happen to meet anyone called Niro on that trip did you?

Dude! Wonder what's the fuel consumption on this is? Hope he gets at least 15 kmpl! And what's the resale value on one of these? I've heard that spare parts are hard to find! Are they? Any ideas guys? Really anxious to find out!

We might get to see a few of these long things if the Jones Factor once again comes into play dont you think?

though i wouldn't want to be owning one even if i had the money...it's good to see different types of vehicles coming into our market.

the market has been stagnant for a long time with high taxes blocking things so imho...as much as most of might not agree with this blokes taste...it's good to see variety :)

If everybody had same design taste it would be a pretty boring motoring world imho

What's the Jones Factor? Sorry, but I'm a bit slow... :to_pick_ones_nose3:

i'm guessing it's from the movies "joneses" :)

it's about how people wanting to upgrade and follow others to maintain status quo...

is: neighbor gets a black allion, the next door guy too wants a black allion..possibly with better alloys and wanker mirrors :P