• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Two Grades In A Nissan Bluebird Sylphy ?

Ian Chan

How can there be two grades in a N16(New Face) Bluebird Sylphy 2003 model?? One comes with retract mirrors and the other doesn't. The one "WITH" retract mirrors also have two speakers at the back and the other doesn't have even that???????? Also is the one without retract mirrors easy to sell ?? Please help..

How can there be two grades in a N16(New Face) Bluebird Sylphy 2003 model?? One comes with retract mirrors and the other doesn't. The one "WITH" retract mirrors also have two speakers at the back and the other doesn't have even that???????? Also is the one without retract mirrors easy to sell ?? Please help..

Any car can be specified with any trim level when you buy it, hence them coming with extra speakers or whatever.

I dunno about retractable mirrors, but obviously, lesser options mean it'll be cheaper.

Thanks for the reply but i still don't get it.. How can a Bluebird Sylphy come without retractable mirrors?????? Also what would be the price range of a Bluebird Sylphy 2003 model without the back speakers and retractable mirrors?? I mean the 1.5CC. Thanks

Very easily, if such a spec was available in japan. Another reason could be that the seller has removed the "sunny" badge on the car and replaced it with a "Bluebird Sylphy" badge to fool the gullible.

• 2 weeks later...

i think it will be arond 2.6 - 2.8 million... :alc:

Thanks. But actually I'm using a bluebird sylphy 2003 model and i cannot sell it for more than 2.4.. People keep calling and only asking the price. So that's why i wanted to know the real price range. I hope your right.. Thanks alot.. :)

Does anybody know if it's possible to convert my side mirrors into retract mirrors?? with the original switch? If so please tell me a place which does it properly.. Please help me.. Thanks Alot guys.... :action-smiley-060:

yes it is possible to convert side mirrors into retract mirrors first of all you need double power mirrors(retract mirrors) original switch with wire harness. any good electric mechanic can do the convert job