• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grilles

jdnet

Not from pettah actually

http://factory.dhgate.com/engine-hoods/carbon-fiber-grill-mesh-for-suzuki-swift-p43113888.html

The car is a red one...what do you think?

pic is too small but the mesh seems like the one I have on my truck. The frame is seems like it's carbon fiber. You are installing this on the swift right? If you can get one down and it's a straight swap it would be the best way to go about this as you won't have to modify anything. Another thing I would highly suggest is taking your existing grille to someone who does fiberglass repairs and see what he can do for you. He should be able to modify your existing grille and stick a mesh in there while keeping it looking like stock. Eitherway it's your choice (well your moms) and if you feel you are up for the challenge, do try it.Just make sure you leave the grille in a condition that can be repaired.

pic is too small but the mesh seems like the one I have on my truck. The frame is seems like it's carbon fiber. You are installing this on the swift right? If you can get one down and it's a straight swap it would be the best way to go about this as you won't have to modify anything. Another thing I would highly suggest is taking your existing grille to someone who does fiberglass repairs and see what he can do for you. He should be able to modify your existing grille and stick a mesh in there while keeping it looking like stock. Eitherway it's your choice (well your moms) and if you feel you are up for the challenge, do try it.Just make sure you leave the grille in a condition that can be repaired.

After I cut off the existing plastic mesh off its frame,there's no looking back right.Yeah it's same as your one,a diamond mesh.I already payed for the grill.It should be here within a couple of days.I could have done it by myself with a risk involved but the carbon kinda looked worthy,and I've never seen any like that here.

After I cut off the existing plastic mesh off its frame,there's no looking back right.Yeah it's same as your one,a diamond mesh.I already payed for the grill.It should be here within a couple of days.I could have done it by myself with a risk involved but the carbon kinda looked worthy,and I've never seen any like that here.

How much did it cost? Btw I thought that it was for the Kelisa :)