• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

:lol::lol:

Dude, seriously, I had a guy call me up for the ALfa and ask if it has As Pihatu Lights? I was wondering WTF???? Then realized that the new name for DRLs you see in the new Audis and Mercs and now even on some Colombo Matara buses... :)

Giys ,i have decided to buy a axio G grade ,and i saw one in a car sale that is black colour,teak interioir camera etc....,its a G grade without th smart key for 46, normally do G grades come with the normal key???,,,and it has got a bureau veritas certificate instead of the JAAI should i buy it???

Gee...I hate to see you select your future partner (assuming you're still single)!!

The way it sounds, all it will take is a mini skirt and some cheap make-up to get your heart pumping !!! And of course she will have to act expensive!

Gee...I hate to see you select your future partner (assuming you're still single)!!

The way it sounds, all it will take is a mini skirt and some cheap make-up to get your heart pumping !!! And of course she will have to act expensive!

But Cheap to feed and maintain and when you are done with her, can expect some other loser to come and take her... :)

All the time expecting to recover all the monkey spent feeding her.

He he he he.

I bet Toyota users spend on their children expecting a ROI in monetary terms once they grow up.

Ripper and I struggled to find some parts for his AE100 and that also came at steep prices.

A friend of a friend had a hard time finding engine mounts for his Mark II Grande (YOM 2000). Bugger is importing from Singapore now. Apparently it has some kind of gel or summat.

A friend of a friend had a hard time finding engine mounts for his Mark II Grande (YOM 2000). Bugger is importing from Singapore now. Apparently it has some kind of gel or summat.

that's why he should have gone for cefiro instead. parts are widely available and relatively cheaper. not all toyota's are cheaper to maintain. people don't realise that.

These axxo threads and fuel efficiency threads shows the gap between average sri lankan car buyer and afluent (in terms of mortoring) community here in A/L. ;)

Edit: damn I'm more fimilier with aXXo than Axio :P

Edited by MkX

taking the bus would be a even lesser headache. No parking fees, no insurance, no 4+mil upfront cost and no servicing problems. And if ur still iffy about spending Rs.10-20 a day on bus fair, and still cant find a way to spend your 4million buy a bus and put it on the route you take to work. That way the bus fair comes back into your pocket :P

On a serious note, yes we know some people buy toyotas simply cos they dont know a lot about cars and hence want to have as little interaction with mechanics as possible. Its not them we're laughing at. Those people are

1- people who buy a NZT260 cos the neighbor has a NZT240 or thinks

2- people who cry over loosing 1kmpl in fuel efficiency but go ahead and spend a hefty premium on buying a toyota to brak about their new 13kmpl car.

3- people who pose a hazard to everyone on the road yet think thy're cool simply cos they pushed a car beyond the limits its meant to reach (aka our new 130kmph buddy). Someone should show him those photos of the last guy who tried that in a black allion.

4- people who think saving 50k on a already overpriced car is a great achievement.

So, if you're not any of the above, you shouldnt feel offended nor bother explaining your purchase decision.

:)

I'm non of the above mate..I just bought a AXIO G ,because it's having a better leg space and head space compared to others..coz i'm bit more taller than 6 feet..anyway it was the final choice of my wife also..so i bought it..and I don't agree the fact that Toyotas are used normally by the older crowd ...BTW i'm 30 nw...maybe i'm also becoming old .... :D

Anyway all these toyota CVT boxes will have issues in about a year it will be intresting to see the market for these cars then

Honda Fit aria CVT is having the same problem mate...lets see whether i'll be facing this after one year... :unsure:

I'm non of the above mate..I just bought a AXIO G ,because it's having a better leg space and head space compared to others..coz i'm bit more taller than 6 feet..anyway it was the final choice of my wife also..so i bought it..and I don't agree the fact that Toyotas are used normally by the older crowd ...BTW i'm 30 nw...maybe i'm also becoming old .... :D

Ah, congrats on the purchase mate. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Enjoy your ride!

taking the bus would be a even lesser headache. No parking fees, no insurance, no 4+mil upfront cost and no servicing problems. And if ur still iffy about spending Rs.10-20 a day on bus fair, and still cant find a way to spend your 4million buy a bus and put it on the route you take to work. That way the bus fair comes back into your pocket :P

On a serious note, yes we know some people buy toyotas simply cos they dont know a lot about cars and hence want to have as little interaction with mechanics as possible. Its not them we're laughing at. Those people are

1- people who buy a NZT260 cos the neighbor has a NZT240 or thinks

2- people who cry over loosing 1kmpl in fuel efficiency but go ahead and spend a hefty premium on buying a toyota to brak about their new 13kmpl car.

3- people who pose a hazard to everyone on the road yet think thy're cool simply cos they pushed a car beyond the limits its meant to reach (aka our new 130kmph buddy). Someone should show him those photos of the last guy who tried that in a black allion.

4- people who think saving 50k on a already overpriced car is a great achievement.

So, if you're not any of the above, you shouldnt feel offended nor bother explaining your purchase decision.

:)

+1

Did your Axio come with Alloy wheels and rear disc brakes? I hope you at least got these included for a 4+ Million car

Agree on Rolla having better head space and rear leg space.. Didnt measure anything, but my previous Rolla felt more spacious on those aspects over the current Civic. :)

Maybe Toyotas are not just for the Older fellows mate, probably more towards people who expect just a "car", nothing else. Hilux and the Land Cruiser does have some character and are exceptions to this i believe. Swear to god i wont make the same mistake of getting a Rolla again. :lol:

Niether I am an Axio fan nor owner of a sports car, just an average guy observing these comments. It really funny (and pathetic in a way) to see some comments on Axio reaching 130kmph, while hail on I reached 200, I redlined, my X,Y,Z car on various public roads. Just put my 2 cents in. :rolleyes:

Edit: May be 130Kmph .. wrong comment on wrong thread. If this came if "How fast you have driven" thread nobody would bothered to reply. :lol:

Edited by MkX

Don't take it serious mate. a lot youngsters are driving AXIO s and some old people also drive Subarus and Hondas who are young at heart :D;)

Don't take it serious mate. a lot youngsters are driving AXIO s and some old people also drive Subarus and Hondas who are young at heart :D;)

+1 golden words from jaga :)

Dude, seriously, I had a guy call me up for the ALfa and ask if it has As Pihatu Lights? I was wondering WTF???? Then realized that the new name for DRLs you see in the new Audis and Mercs and now even on some Colombo Matara buses... :)

I'll bet you he asked you if it gets 14 kmpl and all the options under the sun as wel?? :D

I tell you man.....its fine that you want to have a good car an all that, but why want to have something

everyone has, just for the sake of having it????? Thats the crazy part.

Keeping up with the jones's indeed !!!

make up some wacky names machan. Say it has the ukusu doors, the devatha light and the thoran dashboard. one sure way of selling a car to an idiot :)

Ah, congrats on the purchase mate. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Enjoy your ride!

Mate..This is the first time i drive a toyota...let me experience the toyota ,maybe i'll be remembering you all the time i feel boring about my car....thanks for all your views guys... :rolleyes: