• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Cr-Z 2010

Komisiripala

:) :) ROFL- I hope you noticed the April fools at the bottom of that page

Whoops :P But my source wasn't that article, I think it was Top Gear or something and I remember hearing that through the review of the CR Z. I could be wrong though ..

as expected the car sale blokes are trying to fleece gullible consumers...

saw both the CR-Z's

asking prices :

White - Rs.7 Mn

Blue - Rs. 5.7 Mn

:o

all this for a car with a FOB of 2.7 Mn Yen

http://www.########.com/search_by_usual.php?keyword=&search_tab=advsearch&make_id%5B%5D=39&maker_id%5B%5D=1524&type_id=&subtype_id=&price_from=&price_to=&mileage_from=&mileage_to=&engine_cc=&month_from=&year_from=&month_to=&year_to=&sort=&seq=&limit=&list=wp&drive=&x=20&y=22

saw both the CR-Z's

asking prices :

White - Rs.7 Mn

Blue - Rs. 5.7 Mn

:o

http://www.########.com/search_by_usual.php?keyword=&search_tab=advsearch&make_id%5B%5D=39&maker_id%5B%5D=1524&type_id=&subtype_id=&price_from=&price_to=&mileage_from=&mileage_to=&engine_cc=&month_from=&year_from=&month_to=&year_to=&sort=&seq=&limit=&list=wp&drive=&x=20&y=22

omg! thats too much for a hybrid!! since those owners know that those are gonna be hot and new stuff in sl, they might be trying to earn billions through a single car deal. why would someone buy a hybrid if he can spend 7Mn for a car! lol!!

And the other thing is the fuel economy. I dont think that you cannot expect 30-40 km/l in a 2010 cr-z as its something mostly depend on the nature of the traffic and the way you drive. specially in a city like colombo.

And if you do a google search on cr-z fuel economy, you will see that most of the people in the discussion forums are mentioning some 16-25 km/l mileages

'Wow' is right.. the nose of the car looks awesome but the tail? Yikes! :huh:

Can't imagine what rear visibility must be like with a shape like that.. pretty bad, I would imagine.

yeah i dont think this is usable without a rear camera.

Any way the interior looks more like something from a space ship, dont really like that <_<

• 9 months later...

guys, does anyone know a place to buy a OEM UK/US version head unit for a CRZ? I tried the usual places (eg. ebay, amazon, Pet#o). Had the car for nearly 10 months but still couldn't figure out how to change the clock of the damn thing. the language can't be changed also right?

saw both the CR-Z's

asking prices :

White - Rs.7 Mn

Blue - Rs. 5.7 Mn

ohmy.gif

http://www.########....rive=&x=20&y=22

Well.. This cant be that much. even with the higher tax rates. one of the agent who directly import from japan, said me (when the tax rates are down) that he can order one for me around 3.8M

Edited by kushan