• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Cr-Z 2010

Komisiripala

saw an electric blue CR-Z this morning, in kohuwala, and fell hopelessly in love! that is one beautiful car! couldn't take any pictures, sorry. it still had import plates.

i so want one! :)

any CR-Z owners out there?

i too saw it traveling past wheels lanka nugegoda yesterday evening. it looks awesome indeed. if i am not mistaken some member in the hybrids topic mentioned about trying to bring down one. may be it's that person.

Edited by isurujosh

i don't think he'll need that much luck. agents are willing do go the whole hog for servicing, parts etc. they just don't bring it down...yet. seeing how they are very happy to do whatever to our hybrid civic, and how they take orders for the insight on the sly (so as not to hamper the sales of the gasoline civics they have now) i'm thinking maintaining this should not be an issue.

yup the 6-forward sounds mouth watering. it's one sexy car. hats off to honda

Good luck to the owner in maintaining it here...wonder who will be prepared to even carry out a basic service

Staffords has been maintaining Civic Hybrids (ES9) since 2004 ...nothing to worry about ...any service from Basic to Advance.. our local honda agent does it..not like our maha loku Toyota Lanka - Toyota agent...

its a good economical car. but it would have been awesome if it has higher performance version running at least the SIR engine.

Mugen are getting their hands into it. there is an M-tuned one in the market. they've also started a CR-Z racing league. which is never a bad thing ;) and also, that motor can be cranked up to out out 500+ BHP, which is the limit the electric dynamo can take. how cool is that...?? (ok ok i got the last bit from wiki, but still, thought it was patta cool how the japs can crank gazillions of HP out of a a motor the size of a milk carton...)

its a good economical car. but it would have been awesome if it has higher performance version running at least the SIR engine.

Mugen are getting their hands into it. there is an M-tuned one in the market. they've also started a CR-Z racing league. which is never a bad thing ;) and also, that motor can be cranked up to out out 500+ BHP, which is the limit the electric dynamo can take. how cool is that...?? (ok ok i got the last bit from wiki, but still, thought it was patta cool how the japs can crank gazillions of HP out of a a motor the size of a milk carton...)

:) :) ROFL- I hope you noticed the April fools at the bottom of that page

LOL yeah...that and its a two year old blog entry,that was probably when CR-Z was just a concept.I see no point in Honda making a whole new car to be sold as the "new CRX".They'll probably churn out higher performace versions of the CR-Z itself.Mugen has already announced a 200BHP version I heard.

Edited by MasterDon

Guys don't mean to spoil the fun here

Hell even i like this Prius (check the link)

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/spread/700070680220110106004.html

But

the Honda cost 6Mil :blink: ...unless someones ready to cough up this it ain't gonna be a massive hit :)

plus the guys who sell this comes up with ridiculous excuses to hike the price up...

so far the one thats advaertised in AL is around 3Mil....but m guessing the 2010 would hurt bad.

so thing is are you guys ready to risk that amount of money when so far in the off chance something goes wrong there won't be parts or services done still...i dont think even Honda would keep parts in hand.