• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Tida

M navy

It's ugly as hell.

But some people find it beautiful. :)

But its a very good car with good pickup, more headroom and legroom, ample boot space, reasonably good fuel economy.

Also interior is quite good in Tiida.

Considering the inflated prices of 1.3L belta, Tiida is a good buy.

hiii

i heard that when compared to sunny n17,maintenance are more on tida.Is it true???

and any one knows the different between tida and tida Latio?

I only used it for 4 months and don't know much about maintenance.

Only maintenance I have done so far is a service which should be done once in every 5000km.

In Japanese Domestic Market, Tiida means a hatchback and Tiida Latio means a sedan.

I only used it for 4 months and don't know much about maintenance.

Only maintenance I have done so far is a service which should be done once in every 5000km.

In Japanese Domestic Market, Tiida means a hatchback and Tiida Latio means a sedan.

tanks dude :alc:

I have to agree with you, but it is amazingly practical. One of my uncles has one, it seems a pretty well thought out car. Certainly not pretty, not exciting, but utility seems very good.

Practical in what sense Peri? I'm only asking this because I know nothing about the car and have never really seen the interior.

Practical in what sense Peri? I'm only asking this because I know nothing about the car and have never really seen the interior.

Interior is quite a bit bigger than it looks like from outside. Leg space is generous in the rear. Foot space is increased by leaving some space under the front seats to move your feet forward. Boot access from inside the car, IIRC. Little little touches like that. Nothing ground breaking, just a nice combination package. I can't remember too much of the front layout, but I remember being pretty impressed with it. Probably not the materials, but the layout would have been nice.

Brand new car at the time, bought in for those doctors permits from a couple of years ago. Didn't get to drive it tho. Probably not enjoyed it, should have EPS.

• Like 1

I have to agree with you, but it is amazingly practical. One of my uncles has one, it seems a pretty well thought out car. Certainly not pretty, not exciting, but utility seems very good.

Functionality might be good, the car looks a bit too tall dont you think ? it looks more like an indian car than a jap car B)

besides since its centre of gravity is high im guessing handling isnt good either ? or am i wrong ?

Functionality might be good, the car looks a bit too tall dont you think ? it looks more like an indian car than a jap car B)

besides since its centre of gravity is high im guessing handling isnt good either ? or am i wrong ?

was it the esteem or baleno that sits so high? I can't really remember...

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this topic is dead or not, but I test drove one last week. Really ugly from the outside but the inside was spacious and well laid out. Seats were comfy and I'm 6" but I could sit in the back with the front seats all the way back. It isn't as tall as it seems 'cos it was parked next to a fit aria and looked of a similar height. It does look weirdly tall though and the seller assured me of 14km/l in Colombo which probably means about 10km/l.

Not sure if this topic is dead or not, but I test drove one last week. Really ugly from the outside but the inside was spacious and well laid out. Seats were comfy and I'm 6" but I could sit in the back with the front seats all the way back. It isn't as tall as it seems 'cos it was parked next to a fit aria and looked of a similar height. It does look weirdly tall though and the seller assured me of 14km/l in Colombo which probably means about 10km/l.

i agree lots of nissan cars don't have decent leg room at the back :)

IMHO the fit is also a considerably tall car, but i as i have heard the the fuel figures mentioned by the seller might actually be right :alc:

Sorry, didn't see this. I mentioned it wasn't pretty :) No idea on the handling, I didn't drive it, just got in and had a look.

• 3 weeks later...

hi frnds :)

any one knows about the fuel consumption of this car??

any information about this car???

My father has this from work and its so not the car to be. fuel it does a bit more than an average car but inside is pretty boring and i wouldnt buy from my money if you know what I mean. Like the stig said it looks like an Indian car.

• 3 weeks later...