1. Swap the standard Toyota K40 gearbox with a K50 gearbox (on hold)
2. Swap the standard instrument cluster with an AE86 JDM cluster (cancelled)
3. Find and fit a radiator cover (complete)
4. Complete respray in gloss acrylic white (TOYOTA colour code 'Super White II')and clearcoat.
5. Replicate and install all decals/placards originally on car when brand new. (partially complete!)
6. Repair/restore original half-seat cover set. (almost there!)
To own a Ford Escort Mk.1 2 door or A Toyota Trueno AE86/AE85 (I'm not picky, anything would do!) Also on my mind- to build a Sprinter TE27 replica using a KE25 coupe and 4AG-E!