• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Guys, I recently bought a Corolla 141 as my first car, And I noticed that the engine is burning oil unusually. I tried changing the oil viscosity but that did not change anything. I know the seller fools me but I need to get my car back to work at least the next owner will not bother about this issue and also I love this car a much. I am wondering about 2 solutions, 1 is to rebuild the engine, 2 is to replace the engine. What is the best solution? If I had to buy another engine, Is there a trusted place to buy one? The engine model is (3ZZ-FE). What is the most reliable solution?
  3. Today
  4. I vaguely remember someone having one. Market trends from the country of engine? I thought this was built as an outright track machine from the 1950s and later made into a road car which you could buy in KIT form? Superlight weight, small engine, goes very well around the corners. There was a time they built one with two Yamaha R1(?) engines mated together with over 500hp as a limited production (or was it a concept only?)
  5. Hi, can anyone share helpful info, thinking of buyin F50, Engine? Transmission? 4wd? Reliability? Are parts available? thx, Adam
  6. Feels like it right ? We did talk about a dark red/maroon one and then a blackish/greyish one. Not sure if someone owned it or we were just talking about it. So here goes...the one in SL is white. It is from one of our colonizing countries with an engine from the Far East. It is suggested that this car was designed with the market trends of the country from which the engine came from.
  7. Correct! Over to you @iRage
  8. Yesterday
  9. I actually made the switch to an electric vehicle recently, and it's been a game-changer. The Nissan Leaf, in particular, is a solid choice. It's got a decent range, perfect for my daily commute and running errands around town. Plus, the savings on fuel are no joke.
  10. So I got a courtesy call from the agent’s customer relations manager today after my online feedback to their survey from the last job. She was all “oh sir I hope your car is working well now after the job”. I mean if there’s a way to make a situ worse, she checked the boxes. So I had to politely say no after which she gaslit me by asking why I didn’t bring the vehicle back to them immediately. Yup, told her I didn’t want to hear more of the, “it’s normal with these new cars. Long live the old!” that I experienced even after taking it on a test ride. She was like, “oh ok sir we look forward to welcoming you again for your next service!”. I’m lost for words.
  11. My kdh201 has low fuel economy the minimum should be 8Km/L but mine is showing 6.7Km/L its lower than the average did the dpf delete one month ago then it was 6.8Km/L the van has run 70,000km for 8 years now can you say how get a good fuel economy thank you
  12. Did one of our forums members own one?
  13. The model was to be a prelude of things to come with advanced features like being the first Honda car to come with a sunroof. It also heralded the start of a dealership line that was to cater to more youthful minded people (Honda Verno) where the model remained the flagship model until the introduction of the NSX. The badge name is rumored to have been first registered by Toyota and that they gave it to Honda amicably. Neither manufacturer has confirmed nor denied this and evidence is rather scarce. Oh yeah...second generation zenki.
  14. iRage

Toyota Premio

Well...it depends on what you mean by vibration.... Depending on what you mean by "vibration" tt can happen for many reasons: suspension bushes gone bad control arms damaged brake rotors are excessively worn-out and the list can go on, especially without knowing what vibration means. Can you describe what you mean by "vibration" and when it actually happens (e.g. straight line on a smooth road, speed, when taking curves, etc..) ?
  15. Last week
  16. If you get the scan done from a reputable place that has good technical knowledge on Hondas, the chances are that they did a proper diagnosis. If the diagnosis is correct then they would suggest you the remedy needed which in this case is a replacement of parts. So, once the remedying is performed and the error codes are cleared from the system, the vehicle wouldn't throw any error codes again if the part replacement was successful. If not it would throw the codes again, which shows the issue isn't fixed. So, get the diagnosis done at a proper place with Honda know how and proper scan tools like the HDS (preferably at the agent).. If the remedy involves part replacement get it done from a place that offers a reputable warranty.
  17. Blue colour 57-6556 van finding Please send details
  18. My honday vezel give abs warning and when I did the scan they asked to replace ABS syatem and modulator. Afyer replacing those will problem go off or will it be remain. Thinking about it what will happen
  19. I have a Toyota PREMIO 2018 car mileage is 170,000+ When i do the regular service they say the shock-absorbers are fine. but car used to vibrate when driving in normal roads. Do i have to change the shocks, or there is any other thing i have check before changing the shock absorbers?
  20. Your second guess would be correct. Mazda Capella / 626 it is. Quoting Count Blockula from Vavulwatte it would have been "malli suck ekak dennada?" (And its not a bad thing)
  21. I was going to go with a brand that has a LEGACY in the rallying circuit. But I realize it's not the same. Next guess is deduct 40 from the number of the beast and you have the model? Maybe he was driving slow cos he was a bit nervous? What if you are driving a hearse and suddenly someone taps your shoulder and says 'malli drop me off here thank you' ?
  22. Ok then here you go, I was following one yesterday on my way home the guy was driving a bit odd as he used to accelerate suddenly and slow down to a crawl at times (sometime too careful) only when I overtook it I saw that it was an undertaker.
  23. No longer owns the beauty though; I used only the charcoal one from V*C. Purchased from the agent in Panchikawatte.
  1. Load more activity

AutoLanka Cars For Sale

Post Your Ad Free [Click Here]