• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. L.K

What is the best

What is the best hatchback cr between 30-35lks
  3. Firstly welcome to the forum. When you hear a new/abnormal sound check it rather using the car and see what happen. That is best practice. Because this is brake related, you will risk your, passengers and pedestrians lives too. According to your explanation, It is very clear that there is a problem on the front left side wheel. Visit to a nearest garage safely and ask them to check it if you don't have skill to do so. Guess any garage can find the reason and fix this job. @Admin shall we merge this thread to following one ? http://autolanka.com/forums/topic/17894-viva-elite-community/
  4. tiv

tyre

I’ve had sidewall failure issues in Dunlop in 3 cars and 3 different profiles No problems with maxxis except road noise
  5. Today
  6. I got my brothers viva elite 2012 awhile back. He bought it brand new. There was a sound coming from front left side wheel as we drive. As if something is rubbing against another. But suddenly the sound stopped, and I feel that brakes are not working well (weak, takes time to stop. Back wheels skid when brake at high speed). My conclusion is front left wheel brakes are gone. What is the fix for this? Do I need to install new brake pads. How much will it cost? Anyone else had this issue? Car noob btw. Thanks.
  7. K.o.N.o.S

tyre

Ranking the 3 from my experience and according to the others around me. 1. Dunlop 2. Kumho 3. Maxxies
  8. matroska

What is your ultimate dream car?

Kind of difficult to pinpoint one BUT I just have this inexplicable thing for the Datsun 240Z - I know I'll never own an actual one but thankfully my father gave me a 1/18 for Christmas a few years back.
  9. Kasun12

tyre

pls tell me which is better for a car from followings...(. kumho(korea), Maxxies(chaina), dunlop(thailand),
  10. MrCat

ha ha.. imagine the wind in ya face as you roll down the road.!
  11. MrCat

My Little Project - Bmw E30

Just resurrecting an OLD thread. MkX, you still around? Wondering what happened to the project?
  12. dilan_randika

Tire air drops

at a 3rd place, having said 2 places failed to find, finally found that valve stem was culprit. water buble at 3 seconds interval like, replaced the valve's pin kinda unit....
  13. Do a compression test and see to make sure your engine is under compression, could be faulty glow plugs Engine may have had a overhaul
  14. tiv

Buying a used BMW X1 E84 diesel

Brakes, they have a history of excessive wear on the brakes, the rotors etc costly stuff, plenty less cumbersome vehicles in your budget range, also if you look hard enough and be patient you can find something in the less than 60,000 or to 80,000 km range or you ll have some miles left to regain sufficient finances to do the timely repairs on them
  15. The overhaul kit is not that costly for a 2C, take the head off inspect the wear, most probably the bore will have a bit of scoring and a bit of a lip, rings are sure to be worn, check the bearings change the above, run in a bit with a fine oil and you ll be good for another 100,000km and you ll have piece of mind
  16. Yesterday
  17. Sorry to say, Overhaul is not a part of general maintenance,.. but your van is not new. Replace the air filter , as the mileage is just an optimistic indicator, better not base your decision on that alone. check under the engine for possible oil leaks.
  18. Thank you for your advice. I dont know the exact millage coz i bought it recently. Meter shows 250k but it may have clocked.
  19. tilvin

Corolla AE110 vs Cefiro A33

🤔🤔🤔
  20. Any help comparing Picanto 2016 vs demio 2008?
  21. alpha17

Corolla AE110 vs Cefiro A33

Go for a Carina. The car is a bit more comfier than the ae110 but has the same engine and pretty much bulletproof. Or you can find a Corona AT2XX series with a 1.8L engine for a much lesser price than a carina. It will be better on performance, but will not be thirsty as the Cefiro. I also have driven the Cefiro while my friend had it for around 2-3years. He also had many issues during the ownership such as the coils and some misfiring issue. He also got around 2-6kmpl but not better than that. The V6 can rev pretty hard with good torque but since the car is closer to 1.5tonnes there is not much happening. Then there is the dashboard cracking issue.Better to drive everything and check which one suits you the best.
  22. What is the mileage I don't think u need a complete overhaul Just change the ring set
  23. tilvin

Specially made Vintage Rolls Royce....😃. I like this so much....😃
  24. K.o.N.o.S

This looks like a going-away ride.😋
  25. Crosswind

Buying a used BMW X1 E84 diesel

Think of this way. Why do you want to marry a hooker if you know very well that she has syphillis, gonorrhoea and HIV? Just because she looks posh?
  26. Hello everyone, I am in need of an SUV in 5 mil to 5.5 mil range and the BMW X1 diesel seems to fit the bill. But my concerns are on how reliable will it be as of 2019. Most ones are 2011-2013 range and have almost or in excess of 100k kms. Ive done my research and find out some issues 1.N47 engine timing chain issues 2.Steering box 3.ZF auto transmission and its lifetime oil change claims(This im not so sure about and many say it needs changing oil) 4. Problems with the A/C? Most of my research was bases on the internet so are there more issues native to SL ? It would also be appreciated if owners could mention about servicing costs, repair places other than the agent and general costs Thanks in advance 😊
  1. Load more activity