• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Spare parts injection pump DELPHI.Soderzhit number of spare parts parts of fuel equipment cars and trucks manufactured by DELPHI.Poisk spare parts can be carried out by several criteria: car brand, model, engine model, fuel injection pump and t.d.Soderzhit so well test plans fuel nasosov.Prednaznachena primarily for those engaged in repairing fuel equipment, but will certainly be useful and those who operate motor vehicles with fuel injection pump company DELPHI, and suppliers of spare parts. (Direct Download Link)
  3. Hyundai Tucson TL 2015-2019 Workshop Manual Download Mega
  4. The Car Repair Manual Book, for all technicians https://bit.ly/3xxpUoa
  5. here car workshop manuals book, for all technicians https://bit.ly/3xxpUoa
  6. Finding 58-6556 Please send this van details [email protected]
  7. Finding 58-6556 Please send this van details [email protected]
  8. Blue colour 57-6556 van finding Please send details
  9. My honday vezel give abs warning and when I did the scan they asked to replace ABS syatem and modulator. Afyer replacing those will problem go off or will it be remain. Thinking about it what will happen
  10. ok then have a go at this
  11. I have a Toyota PREMIO 2018 car mileage is 170,000+ When i do the regular service they say the shock-absorbers are fine. but car used to vibrate when driving in normal roads. Do i have to change the shocks, or there is any other thing i have check before changing the shock absorbers?
  12. Your second guess would be correct. Mazda Capella / 626 it is. Quoting Count Blockula from Vavulwatte it would have been "malli suck ekak dennada?" (And its not a bad thing)
  13. I was going to go with a brand that has a LEGACY in the rallying circuit. But I realize it's not the same. Next guess is deduct 40 from the number of the beast and you have the model? Maybe he was driving slow cos he was a bit nervous? What if you are driving a hearse and suddenly someone taps your shoulder and says 'malli drop me off here thank you' ?
  14. Ok then here you go, I was following one yesterday on my way home the guy was driving a bit odd as he used to accelerate suddenly and slow down to a crawl at times (sometime too careful) only when I overtook it I saw that it was an undertaker.
  15. Yesterday
  16. No longer owns the beauty though; I used only the charcoal one from V*C. Purchased from the agent in Panchikawatte.
  17. Finding 57-6556 number van name:- address:- mobile number:- District:- area:- 1st owner or 2nd owner:-
  18. Using the 3M fiber mats however the darned thing keeps slipping under the pedals now that the grips have broken off. It’s a bit of a pain to clean off too. Need to also get a steering wheel cover knitted on thanks to a part of it wearing off due to the 2020-2021 hand sanitizer use. Agreed. I think the hook was tugged a little too much. Unfortunate situ. Btw, on cabin filters, is yours a pure white paper one or is it one of those charcoal coated filters? The original one with the car was the latter, but the agent replaced it (thanks to rodents taking a leak on it!) with this white paper one that doesn’t really filter out smoke smells as effectively.
  19. this one is very easy to unhook when cleaning up the AC filter, but a real PIA when putting it back. The correct way is in a diagram in the manual and it's relatively easy if followed up correctly. Key step is to hook the damper before putting the glove box back together and keep your movements minimal to avoid any unwanted self-unhook of the damper again.
  20. Carpets are optional on all cars except for a very few (mostly Chinese). It is mainly so that people can choose from multiple types of carpets from the manufacturer/dealership or go for aftermarket ones. Having said that, it is also market-dependent. In some markets (like in SL) when you go to the agent to buy a brand new car there would be carpets already included in the price of the car as there won't be any choices. In some markets, they are included with things like window visors, mud flaps, etc..just so that they can be made attractive against the competition.
  21. Forgot to tell you the story of the glovebox damper that I asked the agent to check too. I think the Hub had broken it during their service as the damper was super loose and rattling around. But can’t really pin it on them cos I can’t really be sure as to whether I mucked something up before that. The agent said they’ll check and fix. I got another service advisor to check since the issue persisted upon collecting the car and he quickly removed the hook to find it dislodged from the bracket. When checking again with the fellow who took up my vehicle, he lied saying that they had checked and the damper wasn’t loose nor was there any rattling. Asked him twice, but he swore that it was all perfectly normal when I handed it in. He then found the hook removed so he was like “oh but we fixed it”. He went in and checked with a mechanic who removed the whole damper only to find out the damn thing had snapped from the bracket (thankfully the bracket is a small replaceable part). As usual, this guy told me this damper is a useless contraption and to drive without it since it’ll keep failing. Went on to complain that the damper is mounted with a tiny joint and tried showing that it was completely messed up. Can’t believe he even decided to teach me how to open the glove box carefully without the damper. So, damper in hand I now have to get the thing fixed elsewhere cos these agents really ought to be servicing tractors, not modern cars (if a 6yr old car can be called modern, that is). By the way, anyone know a place to buy the genuine velvet carpets that are for some reason optional with the civic? The agent doesn’t stock accessories.
  22. The problem with Stafford and indeed many agents are they don't follow preventing maintenance when servicing. This is all in the manual. They are content to do an oil change, undercarriage clean up, wash and vacuum and that's pretty much it. Then for example when the transmission gives an issue when fluid hasn't been changed as per the user manual, they condemn the car. The next big issues for these Civics will be the drive belt snapping. I dread to think of the repair cost for those and how the agent will manage it. Ideally these should be changed when approaching the six year mark pro-actively.
  23. That is a nice car. Has the potential to be something really nice. There are places that "customize" lights. Please don't ! They do complete injustice to the car by putting wierd LED lights that work in wierd patterns, etc... It will be really hard...and even expensive...but I would say please use the car as is..collect money and buy actual proper lights and trim bits. Then slowly start restoring the car. These things in good condition go for really high prices now.
  24. I would recommend Auto Glance in Koswatta, I use them for all my detailing work, better check the reviews as well.
  25. There's paint dust on my windscreen (thanks to the company that painted my buffer and won't take the responsibility) and my car's body needs a cut and polish (long overdue lol). Any shops in Colombo that you recommend? (NO I won't goto Pink Autoshop, they messed up my window tints and won't take responsibility, ugh.).
  1. Load more activity

AutoLanka Cars For Sale

Post Your Ad Free [Click Here]