• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Guys is it possible that RMV back in the old days get the YOM of a car wrong? There's a particular car which says 1981 in the CR but when i cross check the Model number online it seems it was 1984. 

3. Ruwan Wijesinghe

Toyota Premio Instrument Cluster Display Language

Translation Attached
  4. Today
  5. Niroshan car

Is Honda city a good vehicle to buy?

Is Honda city is a good vehicle to buy as a second hand ?
  6. alpha17

Side Mirror Theft Toyota Premio,Ward Place

Too sad to hear your story mate. Like others said, use a cover and give something to a security person in a nearby shop. A thief had tried to rip of my Allion's mirror too, when it was being owned by my relation, and that was even when the car was parked in the hospital. Luckily the security person had arrived on time, and still has the signs of cut by a hot blade.
  7. Abel08

Allion A18

Hahaha yea that's pretty much the only thing it has going for it 😂😂😂😂
  8. Hyaenidae

Allion A18

Well the A15 is quite comfy compared to the VIOS, so there is that
  9. Damien79

Honda Civic Sedan 2019

Thank You matroska
  10. Abel08

Allion A18

Sort of but let me give a little more background. Our current we had for the past 7 years is a vios 2004.The pick up in that car is quite nice and handling since it's a small car is quite fun and nimble but at moderate speeds it has a bit of body roll at the back and feels a bit "floaty" at the rear.My problem with the A15 is it's sort the same car using same suspension and engine as the vios but in a much larger and heavier car . So everything good about that setup of car is gone like nimble handling and pickup.I would be fine with this if the allion could compensate in features like cruise control . That's why I thought of giving the A18 a try because at the very least it would have the pick up . The civic is definitely a better car in every way but we are quite worried that it may be a major hassle to sell. Also the civic I mentioned is the 2012 civic FB , this is 9th gen , not the FD . Also the version we are considering is the 1.6l . If there are any other cars that is a worthy upgrade please list some Thanks guys for the advice
  11. which grade can i use engine oil for suzuki swift 2010 late K12B engine . now im used 5w30 at 123000 km. pls advice to me which grade can i use for my car. thanks
  12. Hyaenidae

Allion A18

So dad wants resale value and you want power I take it I'd say go for a 1.5 Allion and be done with it, even if you find a 1.8 Allion you'll see one day it's hard to sell compared to a 1.5 , since there are plenty of 1.5 Allions around it would be easier to find an unmolested specimen Civic FD1 would certainly have less demand than an Allion, even the 1.6 FD4 has more demand than the FD1
  13. Abel08

Allion A18

Damn lol, then next option would be a civic fb but quite scared of the resale value , the car is for my dad and he is quite particular about that and demand
  14. GayanR

Allion A18

Forget about it.Extremely rare
  15. hrm

Allion A18

A18s came after 2010 are pretty rare. I had only seen one advertised for past couple of months.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Abel08

Allion A18

Hi guys , I'm not really sure if I can ask this in the forums but here it goes , I am kind of frustrated for searching for a allion/premio 1.8 2010+ Yom , spent the past couple of days looking everywhere . If anyone can help me out with leads or any cars possibly on sale , please let me know
  18. Kanishka12345

True brother 😔
  19. Kanishka12345

Dear Don, Thank you very much for your detailed analysis and it is very helpful...Let me go ahead with security alarm as well as cable for the mirror inside and see..God knows what else will happen 🙏
  20. KB Herath

New toyota yaris ATIV

Thank you..
  21. KB Herath

New toyota yaris ATIV

Thank you . I'll try one of those.
  22. priyanka

Mithubishi Montero vs Kia Sorento

I m using Montero/ pajero for the past 10 years almost... I have had a v78 and and 2 v98s.... now I m using a pajero v98... NO issues so far.... except a dpf problem..got recently...but managed.. When compared to the Sorrento... I think the spares and most services are easily done with a Montero.... Try to buy a one ...preferably maintained with the agents ... at least you can have a trace.. I think it s false belief that the older version is better.... And regarding the options.. most of them were basic .. because were made to fit for the permits...available those days.. Fully loaded cars are there... but I think are well above your budget..
  23. Happened to me some time back (GP5). Had to spend a whole day in court as well later on. Never park open public spots for long now.
  24. matroska

Honda Civic Sedan 2019

What Oil did you use?
  25. Read the agreement for your third party insurance. You will know the answer.
  26. Only European market get the 1.0 L Hondas, Agent brings down 1.5 L and 1.6L both will run on 92
  27. I recently got my learners permit and my bike already has 3rd party insurance. Is it possible to ride with 3rd party insurance I asked from few traffic cops and they said it's alright but examiner guy from RMV said learners policy is required to ride but none of my friends knew that either. So how about someone helping me out I really don't want to put my bike on full option either cuz it' s cheap second hand indian bike . Will I be able to survive until my trial date?
  28. Lalik

Honda Civic Sedan 2019

@Damien79 well I did my first service to my brand new honda civic EX sedan from Stafford motors Ja-ela after running 5000kms. Overall I am happy with the service they performed. Total cost was 14 500. And I am definitely going there for my 2nd service as well. Go on a weekday if possible so there are less vehicles and they are not in a rush.
  1. Load more activity