• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ex Saloon And Super Saloon

What is the difference between Ex-Saloon and Super Saloon....What options are Changed...?

Im not a nissan expert, but IMHO the following are some of the changes

1. Super saloon comes with rear head rests

2. Super saloon usually comes with a 1.5 or 1.6 ltr engine (even though some of the new sunnys at the agents have super saloons with 1.3 ltr.)

3. Based on the N16 sunnys the bluebird sylphy surpasses the super saloon as the highest grade

What is the difference between Ex-Saloon and Super Saloon....What options are Changed...?

Well the Super saloon has Dual Power mirrors, rear head and hand rests, nice interior when compared to Ex and the basic one.., original remote key, Fogs, Auto A/C and if its a FB 14 or a FB 13 u get the rear power antenna, and ive seen few FB14 Super saloons with the "Splend' badge which comes with All 4 Disc Brakes!!!

I think the N16 Super saloon has a higher engine capacity!!!

( those features are based on the Domestic models... coz one of my dad's friend had a B14 which he got down for the Permit long ago, which had all the basic features including no Air Bag, no seat belt indicator, etc and still the rear badge was an Ex Saloon :sad-smiley-058: and my dad was having a B14 Ex saloon domestic one which had most of the features... except for the Crystal lights)

Edited by mistaken_ID