• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Turbo Hondas?

Arc Angel

Yes there are some Turbo Honda's in Sl, bt most of them are uselss, there are only 2 Proper Turbo Conversions in SL, on is Still not on the road and as i know its the most Expensive Honda Turbo conversion done in SL, (Done by Nigel and Piping by Sacha WEPR) other one Done by Rashmi to a Ek Honda Hatch then Shanira used it of some time now own by kurt,

Yes there are some Turbo Honda's in Sl, bt most of them are uselss, there are only 2 Proper Turbo Conversions in SL, on is Still not on the road and as i know its the most Expensive Honda Turbo conversion done in SL, (Done by Nigel and Piping by Sacha WEPR) other one Done by Rashmi to a Ek Honda Hatch then Shanira used it of some time now own by kurt,

Really? I had no idea it was done here..

how much do you think it would have cost?

The B Series conversion seems to be a tee bit cheaper than a Turbo conversion, or am I mistaken in my assumption

to be honest me thinks a B18 tuned up maybe slightly better than a D15 with a turbo ....... any thoughts ......?

Even there are Fast Hondas in Usa and other countries with Turbo conversions, i think for the money better to do a B16 Sir Conversions, with a Tune Ecu, Sir can easily out run the Turbo D15, so we have to wait and see how shehan's Honda Turbo conversion go, cus he spend lods of money for the conversion, Sri Lankan best guys helped like Turbo and other stuff From Nigel, WEPR Piping, Zakie's Ecu,

Edited by GihanFX

I saw that yellow hatch the other day with a sticker that read 'www.badboyswithfastcarz.com' or something like that.

lol yeah, Shanira,Dilshard and Shehan paste that sticker on their cars, its says www.badboyswithfasttoyz.com :action-smiley-060:

Edited by GihanFX

The B Series conversion seems to be a tee bit cheaper than a Turbo conversion, or am I mistaken in my assumption

to be honest me thinks a B18 tuned up maybe slightly better than a D15 with a turbo ....... any thoughts ......?

this would be a very good idea instead of turbo charging a civic and it's cost effective too..and the the car would be more reliable than a turbo charged one so you'll have peace in mind. but if you have money and if you need a lot of power under the hood the B18C type R engine would be the best option. I dont think that a turbo charger D15 SOHC vtec would do better than a tuned B18..mainly interms of performance,reliability,smoothness,etc.

Edited by GearHead

@ gihan_fx..machan since you know a lot of guys who are in this modifying business just wanted to ask you something, do you know asanka? didnt he have a turbo on his red EG8? some say that now the turbo has been taken out..any idea about this machan?

thanks.

this would be a very good idea instead of turbo charging a civic and it's cost effective too..and the the car would be more reliable than a turbo charged one so you'll have peace in mind. but if you have money and if you need a lot of power under the hood the B18C type R engine would be the best option. I dont think that a turbo charger D15 SOHC vtec would do better than a tuned B18..mainly interms of performance,reliability,smoothness,etc.

well trust me Turbo Charged D15 cant beat even an SIR, and B18C conversion is very Expensive, after do a turbo conversion to a Honda u cant rev the engine more than 7000 Rpm, The greatness abt Honda is that u can go Higher RPM all the time, but u loose that when u turbo charged a Honda

@ gihan_fx..machan since you know a lot of guys who are in this modifying business just wanted to ask you something, do you know asanka? didnt he have a turbo on his red EG8? some say that now the turbo has been taken out..any idea about this machan?

thanks.

yes machan asanka is very gud friend of Mine, and only once i saw his turbocharged honda as i know Upul did it, but i dnt know why he removed it, and if anyone intrested there is Turbocharged Honda Ek3 for sale, ( Over Head Intercooler ) but dnt buy it, lol, mainly after u turbo chaged a Honda Ek3 or Eg8 u cant sell it,

The right setup yes you can, you'll need a good tune, injectors, map sensor, In/Ex manifolds but I wouldn't risk it. For reliability you would need to build up the bottom.

Might be more pertinant to ask why aim for 300hp in a FF car. Thats gotta be pushing the limits quite a bit.